EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Ozarks Fehr Trade Originals, LLC

I needed this app so our customers could access private information pages. We sell a product that offers free online forms with purchase.

I love the concept, but I'm not tech savvy, in fact, I'm not tech novice! I set it up and of course it didn't work. I tried and tried and nothing.

A quick email to tech support, they jumped in and set everything up. They fixed everything and I didn't have to do anything but ask.

It was a quick fix (for them) and I was up and running in no time.

Ohh Hello Michelle

Do not use this app. It crashed my website when I uninstalled. Terrible. I have never had this happen before.

June 4, 2019

I truly apologize for that inconvenience. Our support team tried to reach you by email to help with that issue but no luck. Unfortunately, if you've removed the app and have not disabled locks you've created, that may really cause some issues with your website. We have reminders about that that in the app itself, and also the app automatically sent you a notification about that when you removed it.

Unfortunately, due to app nature, to make locks really safe, the app should add some code to your theme. And due to Shopify API limitations, we technically can't disable locks automatically during the app uninstallation. So it's important to disable your locks before the uninstallation.

If you still have any issues please feel free to contact us by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to fix that ASAP.

They Call Her Alfie

Beware- this App didn't work with either of our themes and when uninstalled completely ruined our site!

May 19, 2019

I'm sorry you had some issues with our app, but as we discussed by email, the app was not working on the new theme you've installed after the app, so it was missing the app code. That issue might be fixed by installing the app code to your new theme using Installation/Uninstallation section of our app.

The broken theme was caused by another 3rd party app code left in your theme, and our support team fixed that issue for you.

Crossing Broadway

I used this app and it was fine for what it was. However, when I went to uninstall it crashed my whole site. Three hours with tech support. Whatever you do, do not use this app.

May 8, 2019

I'm really sorry that you've experienced those issues with our app. We tried to reach you by email to help with that issue but did not get any response yet...

Such issues may appear if you removed the app with some locks enabled. Unfortunately, due to Shopify limitations, we technically can't automatically remove all our app code from your theme if you just remove the app from the Apps section of your store. That's why we've added notices in the app UI to make sure you've disabled your locks before the uninstallation.

Also, our app automatically sends you an email immediately after uninstallation, in case some of the locks left enabled. Maybe that email went to the spam folder for some reason...

Anyway, if you still have any issues related to our app you may just install it back (temporary, you won't be charged!), go to Installation/Uninstallation section, uninstall the app from your theme there, and then remove the app again.

Or you may contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll remove app code manually for you and make sure everything is working properly.

Once again, I truly apologize for that inconvenience, and please let me know if you'll need any help from our side.

Alphascience Mexico

I used this app to filter clients coming from my prescribers and avoid those who don't come through them to purchase, very usefull

East Meets Dress

Really fast and responsive. I emailed her to get a spacing issue fixed, and they got back to me within an hour and fixed it!

Foods Alive Wholesale

This app has been great for us to block out people trying to get wholesale prices. The price is fair too. We also emailed them about blocking our email/newsletter signup in the footer and Tetiana had their dev team implement the changes for us. We now have everything just the way we'd like it. Couldn't be happier!

Pump Haircare

Fantastic support continues to impress. App is very versatile and enables lots of different useful functions.

Rivieras Leisure Shoes

Awesome customer service, very helpful ! They answer very fast and help you customize the lockdown ! I have install the app on two of my stores and I'm very happy with it so far.

Looptworks

We wanted to offer discounted pricing to a select group of customers and setting up a hidden collection was easily accomplished with the app.

When we upgraded to a new theme, we found it broke the app. I contacted customer support and they responded within an hour and I implemented the fix minutes later.

Definitely recommend.

Here's a link to our locked collection example: www.looptworks.com/deltafamily