EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Grown Strong Fitness

Great App!
We use it to host a membership area on Shopify and it works very well. Great customer service too.

Yu-Be

Excellent and fast customer service, I would definitely recommend this app to someone whom I knew needed it!

Aztro Marketplace

Super easy to use. We have been able to create multiple layers of locks for different sections. We have had other apps from this developer and they go above and beyond for their customers, I highly recommend this app. ***UPDATE We continue to use this app, and the team at Nexusmedia has been amazing in helping us in implementing the locks in our products and themes. They are incredibly responsive and ready to help. 5 more starts for this app.

Killer Queens Cosmetics

I've been trying to get ahold of support all day, I wanted to lock one product for certain customers yall ended up locking my whole site, so I followed directions to Uninstall and im still locked out!!!

August 6, 2020

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you have not found a moment to update your review after the issue was fixed, so I'd like to clarify some points:

- Our dev team get back to you within an hour after your initial request was sent and found out that our app code was already removed from your website automatically

- Our dev team step into to investigate why the website is locked, and found out the issue is caused by the code of another 3rd party app that was already removed from your store. So we've commented that code for you to make sure your website is working properly.

- The issue was solved within 2hrs after your first email, taking in account that was late night our time, and issue itself was caused by another app.

Best,

Skiff Life

Poor support. Had a question and never got an answer. I've waited 7 days with no reply. Try harder at support if you want to charge people for your app.

June 9, 2020

Hello,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We respond to all the support requests within 24 hrs (usually 3-4hrs max). I've just double-checked our ticket system (incl. spam folder) and I don't see any request from the email address related to your store or your store domain. Maybe there was some typo in the email address?..

Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try our support team will be happy to help and we'll respond to all the requests in a timely manner. You can contact us using the "Get support" link on this page, or by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Chenson Mexico

We wanted this app to be able to offer exclusive products to VIP customers, and it worked very well. We had a few issues with the installation but the support team helped us fix them very quickly.

The Progressive Store

I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.

Purnell

Easy install. Had a tiny problem getting it to work so emailed support, heard back from Ilia in less than an hour with the solution. Works like a charm!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Great app! We wanted to only release new products to specific group of customers and this app helped us do exactly that! Highly recommend.

Bombs Away Shop

I used the trial of this app and ended up removing it as it didn't meet my needs. After removing the app all the content of my Shopify website was wiped and is completely gone. I am enraged. Do not use this app!

April 1, 2020

Hi there,

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. If you faced that problem then most probably you uninstalled the app leaving some lock enabled.

The easiest way to fix that is to install app again temporarily, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you'll be able to uninstall the app again without any issues.

Our support team already sent you email with possible solutions. Please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to solve that issue ASAP.

Thanks,