EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Vibrant.eco

This password app performed as advertised. It allowed me to hide selected products from all customers except those I specifically allow. I ended up choosing EasyLockdown because it's price is lower than its closest competitor Locksmith. Plus, unlike Locksmith their price is fixed (meaning it won't increase should I ever decide to upgrade my Shopify plan).

School of Arms Media

No Cons, Can't say anything bad about this application - just try it and you'll be surprised how easy it is to use.

Active Sports Wholesale

Easy Lockdown is the only Shopify App I could find that EASILY allows you to only block the entire site unless user are logged into their accounts.

This is great for our wholesale member only site.

And the customer support is first class. They responded immediately to the emails I sent and even offered to set everything up for me! All this within an hour of me installing the app.

Highly Recommend if you need more control over access to your shopify store. And it works with our Shopify Plus for the same price, one similar app charges $199/mth for Shopify Plus stores.

Create Along with Polymer Clay TV

Very easy to set up and use, and very affordable for what it does. Makes having a membership area a breeze (easy way to do it- create a members only blog!) Thanks!

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.

Emilysculpts

This app has been so perfect for my shop. I have a subscribers' exclusive collection that this app allows me to restrict to password holders only. Wonderful value for a powerful app. The customer service is also fantastic. I've had very quick and thorough responses. The team members really went above and beyond to help me fix an issue that I was having a while back. I can't recommend this app more!

Fishermans Store

Simple yet powerful app. Exclusive access is a must to effectively promote content to our subscribers' list - avoiding the use of passwords and other sorts of gates. Well done!

Store Sixty Com

Worst App Ever. DON"T INSTALL. I REPEAT DON"T INSTALL. It slowed down our site and after we uninstalled it all the products were gone from the store. They were not visible and it was showing a 404 not found page. We lost a lot of revenue but luckily we had a clean backup of our current theme and we had to reinstall the backup and that is how we got this fixed

Steelpony

I have tried other apps. This one works the way it should and they are very helpful with any issues or questions you may have.

Sir Vape 2

Nice going lets hope it works with multiple page locks