EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$9/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

The Progressive Store

I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.

Purnell

Easy install. Had a tiny problem getting it to work so emailed support, heard back from Ilia in less than an hour with the solution. Works like a charm!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Great app! We wanted to only release new products to specific group of customers and this app helped us do exactly that! Highly recommend.

Bombs Away Shop

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I used the trial of this app and ended up removing it as it didn't meet my needs. After removing the app all the content of my Shopify website was wiped and is completely gone. I am enraged. Do not use this app!

April 1, 2020

Hi there,

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. If you faced that problem then most probably you uninstalled the app leaving some lock enabled.

The easiest way to fix that is to install app again temporarily, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you'll be able to uninstall the app again without any issues.

Our support team already sent you email with possible solutions. Please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to solve that issue ASAP.

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

YOGATHOM Inc.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app was so easy to use and I was able to do everything I needed without any coding. I was also trying to attempt something that was not so straight forward, and their team helped me out VERY fast. Please never change!

Strawix

Location Italy

The support is great, helped us to make some arrangements and perfectly fit the app on our site for our needs.

Cibaria Store Supply

This app is amazing and helps me lock down all my pages and prices. Easy to use and only wish i could use it at one price across all my websites.

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

March 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We truly apologize for the inconvenience, our support team have already sent you email explaining how to remove app code from your theme.

In short, if you just remove the app from Apps section of your Store Admin, app will really leave some code. If you left some locks enabled, that may really affect your theme performance. Unfortunately due to Shopify architecture we technically can't remove that code automatically as once you click Remove button, Shopify immediately revokes the app's access to the Store.

Because of that, we've added several notifications in the app UI and by email to make sure you've disabled all the locks and used built-in Uninstallation tool to remove all the app code from your theme before removing the app from the Store Admin.

If you've already removed the app, please install it again, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you may remove the app again.

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

WABARA online store

Location Japan

I use this app for special pages that only certain customers can access.

At first, the application did not work because it was used in conjunction with other design apps.
However, when I contacted the support center, I responded immediately and were able to use it safely.

The support staff is very kind!

Misha & Puff

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Some changes were made to this over the last 6 months that made it trickier to use. The UI could use some work.

Also it only applies the code to the existing theme, if you're on Shopify Plus and want to lock certain things at certain times, or unlock them, etc., you can't with this. If you want to create another theme you need to apply your locks then copy the theme. It's incredibly cumbersome. An app like this could really benefit from a way to test the locks before they are live.