EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Farmly.io

Added this to help keep sections of the website private for wholesale clients. Easy to set up and had a great experience with their customer support - fast and solved the problem.

Feed Me Fight Me

DO NOT USE THIS APP! I followed all uninstall protocols and this app completely broke my website. It wiped away my home screen and is just showing error messages. I would not recommend this app to anyone

Layered

Extremely speedy support!!! We had a minor issue with setup and within 1 hour the support email team responded to us and fixed it for us. highly recommend!

Dabolly Database

We run a business model that only selected customers can see certain content of our website and we were looking for apps that can do the job. We did a lot of research and also looked at the negative reviews for this app but most of the 1-star review was due to the improper use of the app.

From our own experience, it is really satisfactory and does exactly what we need. If you set up properly, whatever you want to hide from customers will never be found - not through search, not on any page or in any other places. The team is also very supportive and responds quickly.

Cater To Your Skin

I installed this app on a CLIENT'S website. But guess what? It "doesn't work" (their words) with the template she's using. Before you install this app? CONTACT THEM TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH YOUR TEMPLATE.

Second issue? The 'chat with us, we're ALWAYS AROUND' button is not true, because it's taken me 5 days to get an actual answer from the company. I may update this review if they actually solve the problems, but for now, here we are: doesn't work with some popular, not too new templates AND very slow response time.

September 17, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Our app works with literally any theme. And we're doing our best to make our app work with any theme out of the box, but for some themes it really requires a bit of manual configuration. I'm really sorry that caused some delay before you were able to use the app on your Store.

As for the response time, there was some misunderstanding and our support team was just waiting for the confirmation from you. Once you get back to us, everything was fixed within 30 minutes.

Again, I truly apologize for that inconveniences. If you'll have any further questions or problems please feel free to contact us by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Den.
NexusMedia Team

American Hero Clothing

I used this app to help me lock down certain areas of my website I didn't want everyone to see, works great!

Miami Sport

Yeap it does exactly what you need, lockdown by region or simply by a password. It starts working in a second

NOOMA

Support was quick to solve the few issues I had. It's a pretty straightforward app, so easy to set up and just what I was looking for

Intensive Nutrition Inc.

Very easy to use and implement. Would recommend the app to any shopify user. Easy for novice users.

Hexatronic New Zealand

We are using this app to limit sales to just one country at this point. Other countries have the Price and Add to Cart functionality removed. Functionality works really well for us. Support was very fast and responsive to my questions.