EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Prozerodealers Com

Piece of JUNK!!! I just decided to take it off because I wanted to go in a different direction after working on my site for 48 hours. I deleted the app, it deleted my entire site!!! DON'T INSTALL THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!

Accessagility

Very happy with this app so far, seems to be working as expected. Support is very timely with their responses and helped out immediately with some code issues!

Cakeville Dev

Wow what a piece of GARBAGE. After trialling this product to hide one specific collection on my store, I decided it wasn't for me so I removed the app. As soon as I did that however the entire body content within my store disappeared with only my header and footer still showing.

Upon inspecting my code, some code had appeared diverting my content to a locked down easylockdown page. WTF? I never once put a lock anywhere NEAR my main content.

Lucky I'm a developer and I could figure out what went wrong. Too bad if you weren't, I can't imagine how long it would take to get someone to find the problem and get the store back up and online.

This app has left junk code and files all over my store. Who knows what other problems it will cause me now I've tried to remove it.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Bewicked

Our shop is wholesale only so we needed a way to make our prices view able to logged in customers only. EasyLockdown truly made this easy as well as at hiding specific pages we also wanted to be log in only. Any issues we have run into have been solved quickly by their support team.

Pharmacyfix

We have just set up for a very specific exclusion of a group of products from one country. Interface and process are easy and intuitive. Some nice additional features such as redirects to a custom page. I have tested via a VPN and products are blocked both on the site and even the site search from our chosen country. Support was also top-notch. Great product and thoroughly recommended.

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Fantastic tool, easy to use and great support quick support. Price is also great ! Thank you very much !

Fusion Us Running Cycling Triathlon

Just installed this two days ago. So far it has worked like a charm. Easy to set up, which is critical for me as I am a store owner not a builder. The time I had a question the team got back to me very quickly and made sure my questions were answered fully.

I look for apps that allow me to work on my business rather than work in it and this is such an app. Helpful that it doesn't cost a fortune to use.

Modo Creative

Friendly app and great customer service.

Gda Wholesale

App works great, letting our wholesale buyers view items before committing to becoming an account. They also help integrate with another app we use to hide pricing on our quick view feature.

Showa Video

This is a great product, does exactly what I need and just as importantly the questions I have had are dealt with quickly! Thanks!