EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Rich Boys

It's been great for my members only private sales and wholesale section.

Emilysculpts

This app has been so perfect for my shop. I have a subscribers' exclusive collection that this app allows me to restrict to password holders only. Wonderful value for a powerful app. The customer service is also fantastic. I've had very quick and thorough responses. The team members really went above and beyond to help me fix an issue that I was having a while back. I can't recommend this app more!

Fishermans Store

Simple yet powerful app. Exclusive access is a must to effectively promote content to our subscribers' list - avoiding the use of passwords and other sorts of gates. Well done!

Store Sixty Com

Worst App Ever. DON"T INSTALL. I REPEAT DON"T INSTALL. It slowed down our site and after we uninstalled it all the products were gone from the store. They were not visible and it was showing a 404 not found page. We lost a lot of revenue but luckily we had a clean backup of our current theme and we had to reinstall the backup and that is how we got this fixed

Steelpony

I have tried other apps. This one works the way it should and they are very helpful with any issues or questions you may have.

Sir Vape 2

Nice going lets hope it works with multiple page locks

Death By Audio Effects

App was perfect for what we needed it for! Had a pre-sale for special customers and wanted to give them access to a certain product before the rest of the public could view it. Worked smoothly and they even went out of their way to fix an issue I had with a different app!

Magapreneur

Thank you. Did exactly what i requested which was to lock down an exclusive collection.

Flatratesilver Com

I had a small issue and decided to uninstall this app and try others. I tried two other apps and quickly came back to EasyLockdown. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They were emailing me back in the middle of the night and assured me it was no problem to fix the error. I LOVE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! and it helps that their product is better than their competition! I could not be happier!

Wholesale Neverlosehope Com

Very easy to use and setup access limits and rules.