EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Badass Babe

I read the reviews and thought, "Really? It's that easy? AND they have good support?"
It really is that good! I've been using it for a few months now and love it. I forgot to check a VERY important box on one of the lockdowns and it wasn't acting quite like it should. I sent support an email and they fixed MY mistake in less than 24 hours. Politely, quickly, all done, working like I want it to.
Thanks for this app and your help! Highly recommend this one!

M B Shipcanvas Co

We're using it to run a hidden wholesale program on our regular retail site. Its like having 2 websites on the same domain. You can totally control what your visitor sees, based on whether they are logged in with a tag, or logged in without a tag, or not logged in at all!

Amazing lockdown app... easy interface... block or unblock anything you want. Top-notch service. Don't think about it, just DO IT! You won't be sorry. :)

Urban Edc Supply

Amazing customer support, and works great! Highly recommended.

Bookishly

Allows us to offer wholesale on our site! Great support from the developer. Thanks!

Breadcrumb

Fast support response, works great, and cheaper than closest competitor

Poesie Handmade

Just wanted to say how amazing and simple EasyLockdown is! I previously tried out other locking apps but they were a little too confusing and high tech for me! Your app is easy to understand and use, and I've recommended it to all my business friends!

Nostalgicbulbs

This app is great! Solved our wholesale customer login issue. Now our wholesale customers can log in and place wholesale orders. Customer service is outstanding!! Denys has been great helping us resolve an issue we had. Highly recommended.

Sunnystudiostamps

This app is hands down the best app I've purchased in the shopify app store. It is just what I needed to lock down the wholesale section of my website so that my retail customers can't access those products and now with the newest update I can also keep my tagged wholesale customers from accidentally adding retail items to their cart by creating a second lock down. Den offers wonderful hands on customer service that goes above and beyond. When I indicated I would be interested in the update when it was available, he sent me a personal email one month later telling me it was ready. I am one extra happy customer.

6/25/19 Update: I've been using this app for 2+ years and it continues to be one of my most useful and valuable apps in Shopify. Saves me so much headache and extra expense with needing a second website for wholesale customers. I also love that I can now lock my entire site based on location so I can close it to Chinese counterfeiters (I'm sure they will still find my items in other ways, but it's a nice little speed bump). I recently had a problem with a custom menu disappearing and they continue to display some of the best customer service I have come across on Shopify. I can't sing their praises enough. Best $7 a month you will spend for your business!

Banana Bug

Super-fast and friendly customer service. I'm using this app to make certain pages of my website password-access only. So far it's working great!

Cornborn Apparel

Excellent app with top notch support. If you want to implement a wholesale version of your Shopify store that is only visible to tagged customers, this is the app for you. - CornBorn Apparel