EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

$9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 13, 2023

Perfect to block specific content. Easy to install and great functionality. Very fast and friendly support.

Bone Brox
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 3, 2022

I used this app to help me define which customers could order which products. It worked great! Functioned just as planned. Easy setup!

Shake and Bake DTF Transfers
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 30, 2022

Excellent app, it meets what I needed, after I needed technical support, they communicated quickly and gave me a solution, even with the time difference.
It allowed me to hide a product and only make it accessible to certain clients, after sending the key

TODOMUNDO
Chile
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 22, 2022

This app works great, it's easy to use, and the developer provides excellent support via email- with the expected delay- but we solved our issue overnight before business the next day (turned out to be simple operator error).

Biocidin Botanicals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 19, 2022

Great customer support. Had an issue over the weekend and someone reached out within 20min to resolve it!

GoodFoodBrands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 17, 2022

This app is so easy! I have a small wholesale business (mostly retail), and this is perfect for what I need to do. I installed and set it up in five minutes.

Love Cacao
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
October 20, 2022

Great customer service! I couldn't get a lock to work and they were able to help me right away and told me what the issue was.

InBody Resellers
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 28, 2022

app is easy to use and works great, contacted support for some guidance and received quick support, good team behind this app!

My Gemstones
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 26, 2022

This is an amazing app, super easy to use, friendly support and super helpful. I got issue when using the app and the support team response quick and provide a valued solution.

Rooniverse 戶戶送資源站