EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

TensPro

This app is the only app I was able to find which allowed me to lock down certain areas of my site with the option of not allowing search engines to index pages. There are a lot of options to choose from. Thank you for a useful app.

Little Woman Goods

The app itself works fine, however when I no longer needed it and wanted to delete the app, my entire website was broken. I had to reinstall the app the fix the problem. The instructions were not clear and the entire website was down for a period.

May 11, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and we're really sorry about the issue you faced.

Our app really modifies your theme assets to make sure your content/pages are locked securely and your locked content can't be accessed by simply disabling JavaScript in the browser. But due to this you really should make sure all your locks are disabled before removing the app. Or disable the app for your theme - to make sure our app code is completely removed from your theme.

We have several alerts about that in our app interface and we're also sending notification immediately after removing the app, if it was removed with some of locks enabled.

To fix any issues you should temporary install app back and disable the app for your theme. Or contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll remove the code manually for you and make sure everything is working properly.

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

DIVE LANTERN

Very fast customer service. The menus were still showing on a whole site after I'd set the lock. Sent a message to support and they fixed it for my theme within 24 hours. Now it does exactly what I want it to.

Addendum Hair

We run a site dedicated to selling to only local seed professionals to help protect our customers from having their clients know product cost. The app has done amazingly well. But what’s even better is the app support. Super fast and always willing to help, even on issues that basically wasn’t caused by their app directly. They want to make sure you’re store works the way you intend it to. At 7/month, it’s a deal.

mundogafas.es

Amazing app with an accessible user interface , on top of all the support was great and very fast to respond and assist me during installation. strongly recommended!!

ReponGo

Great app with great customer support. I needed additional help as I run many apps, and they were super expeditive. Keep doing the great job you are doing.

Beta Star Life Science Equipment

A very useful app, and their customer support team helped solve an issue with Google reviews displaying information I have hidden to website visitors.

greendevice

Plugin does exactly what it says and the support is really awesome!
They respond quick and with helpful advise.
Thank you!

DezLin

This app installed code that broke our product pages across our entire store. I have emailed requesting assistance to fix the issues caused by this app but have not gotten a response for a few days. I will update this review as soon as I get a response from your support team.

March 12, 2022

Hi there,

UPD 22.03.2022: I'm really sorry that even taking in account the issue was not related to our app, and our support team fixed the issue caused by another 3rd party app for you, you did not find a moment to update your review.

I'm really sorry our app did not fit your needs! Our support team replied to your email in less than 1hr after we received it, and as I see in the ticket system, the issue is now resolved and it was not related to our app at all.

If you still need any assistance from our end, please feel free to reach back to our support team, we're always around to help!

Thanks,
Den

Hatch Outdoors, INC

Customer Service team is extremely helpful and has helped us very quickly on multiple occasions to adapt their app to our store's specific needs. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20