EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Strawix

The support is great, helped us to make some arrangements and perfectly fit the app on our site for our needs.

Cibaria Store Supply

This app is amazing and helps me lock down all my pages and prices. Easy to use and only wish i could use it at one price across all my websites.

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

March 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We truly apologize for the inconvenience, our support team have already sent you email explaining how to remove app code from your theme.

In short, if you just remove the app from Apps section of your Store Admin, app will really leave some code. If you left some locks enabled, that may really affect your theme performance. Unfortunately due to Shopify architecture we technically can't remove that code automatically as once you click Remove button, Shopify immediately revokes the app's access to the Store.

Because of that, we've added several notifications in the app UI and by email to make sure you've disabled all the locks and used built-in Uninstallation tool to remove all the app code from your theme before removing the app from the Store Admin.

If you've already removed the app, please install it again, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you may remove the app again.

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

WABARA online store

I use this app for special pages that only certain customers can access.

At first, the application did not work because it was used in conjunction with other design apps.
However, when I contacted the support center, I responded immediately and were able to use it safely.

The support staff is very kind!

Misha & Puff

Some changes were made to this over the last 6 months that made it trickier to use. The UI could use some work.

Also it only applies the code to the existing theme, if you're on Shopify Plus and want to lock certain things at certain times, or unlock them, etc., you can't with this. If you want to create another theme you need to apply your locks then copy the theme. It's incredibly cumbersome. An app like this could really benefit from a way to test the locks before they are live.

ezpz

Simply wonderful service at an excellent price point. We use it to grant access for our wholesalers and exclusive reward customers.

Your American Flag Store

It was easy to set up, easy to edit and works perfect! If you need private access to a page, get this app!

Stylish Portal

Its a really good app. Nice, fast and easy to set up. I am really glad I removed another app and started using this one.

Appellation Nation

Got really excellent support. Fast, accurate, patient. Highly recommend this App, and the support staff behind it.

Selvedge Magazine

One of the smartest apps and easiest to use I have come across on Shopify app store. After installing it took less than 2 minutes to understand how it works, create a lockdown, apply it to store and test it. Blown away! We've had a Shopify store for about 2,5 years now and at this point I must have sampled over 100 apps. Cannot recommend this app enough, only wish I had found it earlier! Price is very good too.