EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

The Sassy Olive

We had an issue with the app and it was fixed promptly and painlessly. Thank you for the great customer service.

IMAGE FIRST UNIFORMS

I use this app to create our Wholesome store. It has helped me ALOT! I totally recommended! you just have to know exactly what you want.

Zeepbaron

I had a specific problem. They helped me very well. Everything works well as it should. Thanks for the help!

Riverdale Poultry

We use Shopify as an internal store for our company. EasyLockdown makes it possible for us to set which divisions can order specific products. I took over this project from someone else, and trying to figure out how things were set up has been interesting, to say the least. The support staff at EasyLockdown was fantastic, and solved my problem fast, and correctly. This app is great and their staff is even better.

reinh.art - Grohßandel für Vaporizer

The app works as described and is very easy and intuitive. In addition the support is very efficient and answers in a couple of minutes. We would definetely recommend it!

Vintage Trailer Field Guide

Easy setup, responsive support, fits our needs. Why there is a minimum 100 characters needed to the review I don't know?

1017-ALYX-9SM

Support helped me to implement some modification in the theme to hide collections to a group of customers. Very efficient support

ToppingsKids

Experienced the lockdowns not working, however the support team was quick and managed to solve the issue in a short amount of time.

unik Wholesale

I was using different apps to create a wholesale site for clothing and tried multiple apps during the process eg wholesale all in ones and even other lock apps. EasyLockdown is simple and effective to use for login and wholesale verification. Customer support is also very attentive and responsive. We are currently using 2 apps from this company and love it.

Soma Coffee Company

I started looking for an app to create a gated wholesale section of our store. Other apps had basically useless functionality for $5 per month and then to get a simple thing like hidden products, wanted to charge an extortionate $50 per month. I shopped around and decided to try this app out out because it had a fixed fee (they couldn't hide all the functionality behind pricing tiers) and I am really happy with it! Works like a charm. Easy to install and set up. Reasonably priced for a small business. Great job guys! I 100% would recommend.