EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Primrose Jewellery

The app works exactly as expected. Contacted support for some help with the lay-out of the lock page. The response was quick and accurate. Bottom line: looks good, works great and support is kind, fast and knowledgeable.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I needed to lock the add to cart button of a product without locking its ability to be bought. This app worked perfectly. I was a bit confused about how to make it happen and I emailed support, they responded faster than any other app I've used. Highly recommended!

Pine Apparel Inc

This works great for our wholesale website. It blocks prices from our customers until they have approved accounts. Support is great too! I couldn't figure out how to lock prices on a collection page and this fixed it for me very quickly!

Grown Strong Fitness

Great App!
We use it to host a membership area on Shopify and it works very well. Great customer service too.

Yu-Be

Excellent and fast customer service, I would definitely recommend this app to someone whom I knew needed it!

Aztro Marketplace

Super easy to use. We have been able to create multiple layers of locks for different sections. We have had other apps from this developer and they go above and beyond for their customers, I highly recommend this app. ***UPDATE We continue to use this app, and the team at Nexusmedia has been amazing in helping us in implementing the locks in our products and themes. They are incredibly responsive and ready to help. 5 more starts for this app.

Killer Queens Cosmetics

I've been trying to get ahold of support all day, I wanted to lock one product for certain customers yall ended up locking my whole site, so I followed directions to Uninstall and im still locked out!!!

August 6, 2020

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you have not found a moment to update your review after the issue was fixed, so I'd like to clarify some points:

- Our dev team get back to you within an hour after your initial request was sent and found out that our app code was already removed from your website automatically

- Our dev team step into to investigate why the website is locked, and found out the issue is caused by the code of another 3rd party app that was already removed from your store. So we've commented that code for you to make sure your website is working properly.

- The issue was solved within 2hrs after your first email, taking in account that was late night our time, and issue itself was caused by another app.

Best,
EasyLockdown team

Skiff Life

Poor support. Had a question and never got an answer. I've waited 7 days with no reply. Try harder at support if you want to charge people for your app.

June 9, 2020

Hello,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We respond to all the support requests within 24 hrs (usually 3-4hrs max). I've just double-checked our ticket system (incl. spam folder) and I don't see any request from the email address related to your store or your store domain. Maybe there was some typo in the email address?..

Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try our support team will be happy to help and we'll respond to all the requests in a timely manner. You can contact us using the "Get support" link on this page, or by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

EasyLockdown team

Chenson Mexico

We wanted this app to be able to offer exclusive products to VIP customers, and it worked very well. We had a few issues with the installation but the support team helped us fix them very quickly.

The Progressive Store

I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.