EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

The Dogwood Trading Cooperative

This app is part 1/2 of a 1 - 2 punch that I use for content access in my store. There is a bit of a learning curve on the front end but nothing drastic or inhibiting. An hour of spin up and from there it has been off to the races. Better that better, I am able to stand up the functionality I need with a minimum of rules and adding to or changing them is a couple of clicks and done. Thanks guys!!

Castlebridge Farm

I use the app the lock down the Wholesale section of my store. The support team was polite, professional, and amazingly responsive in making some adjustments to the appearance of my lock to better represent my branding and desired functionality. We corresponded several times during the course of a week, and they executed my vision perfectly.

Aceva CBD

I was having trouble implementing a feature to my site, so I emailed their support. Wanted to have it fixed by the end of the week, and they had it solved in 1 day. Great support team, the people I was in contact with were very clear and easy to work with.

Smile Fred

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have found this app excellent for the custom solution I needed, exactly what I was looking for. The 1 time I needed a bit of support, the team were straight on it and looked after me straight away.

Melody Wholesale Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

this app provides great feature to hide price or pages for limited customers. Beyond the app feature, the customer service team is very kind and the technicians respond on specific request within a day.
I strongly recommend this app for those of who need lock option!

Pete + Lucy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent customer service. I had a glitch (likely related to a Shopify update) that they handled very quickly and efficiently.

Base Camp

Very easy to use. The ability to add notes to locked screen for customers is great so I don't get the "I need the password" emails.

Trident Game Tees

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I was trying to use Liquid to limit access to a Collection. After 3 hours I finally broke down and got EasyLockdown. 3 minutes later my page did what I wanted. My Vendor Collection is now only available to customers who have the Venter tag. Bonus, only $7 a month. Thank you EasyLockdown.

UPC Prime

Excellent customer service - I am extremely satisfied with their help! I wrote to them yesterday with a minor issue I was having with the app not perfectly synching with my theme - they wrote back very quickly and promptly fixed all the little issues. On top of that, the app itself is great and so worth it! Thanks for all your help guys :)

My Minds Eye Paper Goods Wholesale

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Didn't use the app, looks like it would be amazing... why wouldn't one of the selections at the top be: Non-logged in users? That's where most stores would want to start I would guess.

October 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm really sorry our app UI was confusing. I'm not quite sure I get your idea right, but you can achieve that with following options combination Access Permissions: May Access -> All logged in customers. I.e. selected content (page, product, collection) will be available for logged in customers ONLY.

If I get you wrong, please feel free to contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com, and they will be happy to help you with the app configuration.

Our app is extremely flexible in terms of lock settings, so I'm sure we'll be able to make our app work for you.

Best,