EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Sir Vape 2

Nice going lets hope it works with multiple page locks

Death By Audio Effects

App was perfect for what we needed it for! Had a pre-sale for special customers and wanted to give them access to a certain product before the rest of the public could view it. Worked smoothly and they even went out of their way to fix an issue I had with a different app!

Magapreneur

Thank you. Did exactly what i requested which was to lock down an exclusive collection.

Flatratesilver Com

I had a small issue and decided to uninstall this app and try others. I tried two other apps and quickly came back to EasyLockdown. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They were emailing me back in the middle of the night and assured me it was no problem to fix the error. I LOVE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! and it helps that their product is better than their competition! I could not be happier!

Wholesale Neverlosehope Com

Very easy to use and setup access limits and rules.

Grainwell Olivia Lane Designs

App is great and very easy to use! Great customer support as well.

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

This app was just what I was looking for! Due to differing regulations, there are some countries I can't ship certain products to. EasyLockdown made it easy to make those products invisible to browsers outside the US. It also has been perfect for allowing newsletter subscribers early access to new products, prior to public release.

Jnj Apparel Llc

Excellent App! The app works perfectly and the support is second to none. I cannot believe how quickly they respond and how helpful they are! Love it.

Kosscreative

STAY AWAY! DON'T INSTALL!! this app is very unstable and corrupted our theme. Then it is impossible to uninstall. Shopify had to go in and fix the theme files. I followed all the uninstall instructions but our site was still broken.

Tierone Apparel

I have been super happy with how well EasyLockdown functions and how easy to use this app is. This app does exactly what I need it to do without obnoxious monthly fees or lag. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to restrict specific content (products, collections, pages) to logged in customers only, hide prices to logged in customers only, and more!