EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

Ebb and Flow Flowers

I used this app to help me add a form to fill out on each order for delivery and card messages. The form loads on all items on the website but after I emailed customer service they quickly were able to help me add the form to only certain items. Very fast turn around and great experience

Maillard.co

Great support, very responsive and friendly! Needed a custom installation for a single product, it was done quickly and without any issues or impacts on other systems.

Wynston & Co

This app is a lifesaver, I needed a quote system for my website and this is the best by far. The support team customized the form to a mockup that I did and to be honest my expectations were low but the outcome is outstanding. Thank you very much to the NexusMedia team!

kaafila

awsome app and great support.The application is realy helpful!
It realy simplify the bying process for the customer.

achkidawa1

Good app. Still need Button police size. All other features are perfect ! Thank you so much for all the detailed options.

Lunda Bazar Online

This Is the Best App on Shopify, from Best I Mean the Best Among All the Apps. the Reason Is that It Converts the Best Because of Very Easy Checkout Form.
I Really Wish It Recognises Customers if The Customers Provide There Phone Number only And No Email, Then Its Gonna Be Magical App.

EverAndMore

Simple App, makes the ordering process easy and simple as it states, perfect for people who run COD shopify stores, Thanks for Tetiana and Ilia Oleinik for such a great customer support, they fixed a small problem i had on time.

Altari

Great support - was patient to address several requests and took charge of editing code on my website as required.

Bobcho

A most excellent app. It does what it says and it's very simple to implement. It's a bit lacking in features but it works like a charm. Would recommend!

Astute Office Solutions Pty Ltd

We have been looking for an app like this for quite some time. Our company does not accept online payments so it is exactly what we were looking for. The app integrated with our theme perfectly. We contacted the Support team to have it customized a little to better suit our business and they were amazing! Very experienced, professional and friendly staff who understood exactly what we wanted and delivered first time. Their response times were extremely fast as well.

We would highly recommend this app to anyone. Thanks team, we really appreciate your support!