Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

The Microbrand Store

Wanted to redirect traffic from an old page to a new page and this worked great. Took me all of 2 minutes to install, hide the old page, (so I could optionally bring it back later,) and set up the single redirect in the app.

November 19, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app, and we're pleased you found it so easy to use!

Best

Eyefood Factory France

We just performed a migration from PrestaShop to Shopify and unfortunately didn't have access to the FTP of PrestaShop (webmaster closed down) which results in he fact we were not able to do a clean migration (= no dead links in Google). First, we installed a redirection to the main page in case of 404 to ensure we were not losing clients and thanks to the app, we just had to click on the daily alert to fix dead links one by one (we could have create automations too but we just prefer to do it manually). In one week we have fixed most of the common dead links (average 50 a day) and it is reassuring to see the number dropping in real time. We highly recommend this app as our Google traffic is still at the top and we are generating a higher turnover every day ! It is reassuring to have this app keeping an eye for you on your SEO.

November 2, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review the app and tell us of your experience with it. Really glad it's enabling you to manage your page errors and keep the traffic coming in!

ThunderShirt

Love this app! It is a must have when you are replatforming to Shopify from another platform. Very easy to use for the redirects, and the 404 monitoring was extremely important as we were getting started! You can easily fix the 404s and it sets up a redirect, and will alert you when you have new 404s.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for the review - you summed up the app beautifully as well. Glad it was helpful for your migration! It should make managing your 404s in future really easy too.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Good product - essential if, like us, you migrated from one sire provider to another. We moved from Joomla to Shopify. The software is dead easy to use and we uploaded over 2,000 links with no errors at all. We update the 301's missed every day. Our website is https://halcyonblue.com/

June 1, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review, we appreciate it! Glad the app is being so helpful in the ongoing management of your redirects.

Smith Creek Lake & Pond

Great tool! I don't need it all the time, but will use it every few months to find and fix 404's. I wish I had used it immediately after a migration.

March 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! You're right, the app is useful during platform migrations. The premium version also keeps track of your 404s for you, so worth considering.

Best

Racoon Lab

Fantastic.
Perform perfectly and the customer Service is so prompt.
I had need help and they has solved all my issues

January 9, 2020

Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review - it really is appreciated.

AV Now Fitness Sound

Great app thanks!! Very helpful in a transition period. It auto submit necessary data to Google.

See it here https://www.avnow.com

November 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy the app is proving useful. Do get in touch if you need any assistance with your site, and check out our other apps in the store.

MikalaLei Hawaiian Styling

I love this app! It is very helpful when there are redirects that need to be addressed in my shop! I donʻt think I would do well without it since I am not computer savvy. The one thing I would like to see if the app could make suggestions as to which link to copy and paste. But I also want a robot for a VA! Thank you for such a great app!

November 5, 2019

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app, it's really appreciated! We're delighted the app is working so well for you and wish you all the best in your search for a robotic VA!

Luxe 39

Great app to action redirects. Google console shows a number of pages which are indexed, not in site map and this app is helping me work through them

October 11, 2019

Excellent - glad the app is able to help. Thanks for your review!

Adam Block Design

after some help from staff it seems to be working great. Thank you Louis for the customer service and follow through.

October 4, 2019

Hi - thank you so much for your review - it's much appreciated - and I'm really pleased that Louis was able to get the app up and running for you.

All the best!