Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Finejewelers24

Works like a charm! Saves a lot of manual entry time.

Green Man Packaging

Worked perfectly for us when doing a store migration to Shopify. Support excellent.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Have been using for awhile. Good support! Highly recommended!!

Check it out on our site https://www.watch.sg

Labelsbythesheet

After running a web crawler on our old site, we had over 10,000 individual pages. We needed to ensure our customers at least arrived at our new home page if used an old link. This app made the process completely painless. We are very happy with the customer support and functionality. Thanks!!

Retrostyler

Works very well - nice and easy to use and no problems so far. it's great when you have a high content turnover and would like to redirect your customers to some useful, alternative products and/ or brand pages. 5 Stars.

Printoctopus

Does what it says. Made it easier to migrate

Madsportsstuff

Love it, easy to use! See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Nneyahcards

Easy, simple, perfect. Capital letters in url were posing an issue with 404 errors, this solved the problem in seconds. Thank you!

Vitality And Wellness

Wish I could leave more stars. This app is fantastic, uploading CSV's of our 404s is so quick and easy. Absolutely wonderful app, highly recommend!!

Diverse Clothing

diverseclothing.com London 750 redirects - took 5 minutes after creating the CSV

I'm going to give 5 stars even though, at time of writing the Developers haven't replied to an email I sent them just over 24 hours ago.
Reason for 5 Stars? App does exactly what it says it does on the tin, without any glitches and without any kerfuffle.
During that 24 hours, I downloaded the developers sample CSV and got on with it. Creating the CSV was the only thing that took any time, and it took a lot less time than running 700 redirects through using Shopify's 1-at-a-time Redirect.
You only need complete 2 columns:
Get your original URLs into column A (minus the http:// part) and your target URLs into column B (also minus the http:// part).
Always start *every* URL in both columns with "/" (minus the quotation marks).
Reason I include this info: it was only the CSV formatting which I wasn't sure about.
Tip: Use the 'find' or 'replace all' command in Excel to get rid of loads of "http://" bits. But remember you want to start *every* URL with: /