Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Slendertone

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

April 11, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review of Easy Redirects, it's really appreciated! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps on the store too.

Best

GCGme

#Update
After a bumpy start, all got resolved. Thanks again Lousi for looking into the GSC connection!

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the amended review :) We're glad Louis was able to solve your queries, and if you need any further assistance you know who to talk to!

All the best

Nutronics Labs

This app was very easy to setup and use. When I did run into an issue support was very responsive and helpful.

March 26, 2019

Thanks for submitting your review, we're delighted Easy Redirects is working so well for you!

All the best

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Mercurymosaics

Great app, and good customer service.

Bkd Online

It works! and support helpful when I had a query. Thanks!

Jps Bears

It does exactly what it says. Put in your old and new URLs and it redirects. Its perfect for what we were looking for, we needed something to create a redirect when we ran out of stock of a product and were not getting any more in stock. Makes redirects easy and painless.

Shopthemint

Easy to use. Had a glitch, possibly due to such a large # of redirects, but it was resolved very quickly. Great app!

Passion Detailing

Well done, helped us alot switching to Shopify. Thanks!
PassionDetailing.ca - your one stop shop for premium car care and detailing products in Canada.

Previous 1 3 4 5