EasyScan: SKU and Barcode

EasyScan: SKU and Barcode

From $9.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 26, 2023

Wow. Absolutely blown away by Charlie's help, my labels didn't suit their templates so he and his team created a template for me and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!

Flying Solo Gear Company
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 23, 2023

Amazing app. Charlie is great and helped us with everything we needed! Thank you so much for your help Charlie!!

andreamatoslopes
Brazil
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 17, 2023

Has all the functionality most people will need to implement barcode scanning in order fulfillment. Support is helpful and quick to respond.

Hot Tub Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 16, 2023

EasyScan: SKU and Barcode app is the best in the market with all functionalities to maintain any size inventory. I was looking for an app like this for a long time. The support is top-notch. Charlie helped me out with everything and fulfilled all my requests. This is a must-have app for all businesses that maintain inventory. This is a game-changer app for me. I highly recommend this app. Thank you, team.

Deshi Besh
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2023

We added EasyScan: SKU and Barcode hoping to help us manage our inventory and locations to help reduce our mis-picks with orders! So far we've been able to accomplish everything we hoped we could and more! The customer service has also been exceptional. We have only had to reach out for help once so far and it was to see what the process was to add a label template. Not only was the response extremely quick (within 24 hours), but they were able to add the specific label template our team needed to the program that day! We very much appreciate EasyScan as a program so far and our team cannot wait to see what else we can do to utilize this program to its fullest!

Yellow The Label
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 8, 2023

Needed bin locations to show as we create an order since we have many walk in customers. This wasn't a feature and after a few emails with Charlie, this is now a feature. Amazing service and a great little app to help get your dispatch team organised.

Just Jap
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 4, 2023

LOVE this app! It has made inventory a breeze compared to what we were doing. Even makes fulfilling orders easier less chance for mistakes. Charlie has been so helpful in answering our questions. 10/10 would recommend this app!

Bead Shack Kids Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 14, 2022

We absolutely love this app. It has become one of the most essential apps used for our business operations. We use it to barcode our products, to pick orders and to fulfill them with complete accuracy. EasyScan is without a doubt, an essential tool for our fulfillment team and we cannot imagine using Shopify without using this app. If we could give this app more than 5 stars, we certainly would, as it is truly one of the best apps in the Shopify marketplace.

Cultiverre
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 13, 2022

This app is fantastic, honestly one of the best 15+ apps I have setup with our store. It has TRANSFORMED our logistics. We are picking orders so quickly now. The tools are very customizable, user-friendly, and powerful. On top of that, the development team is incredibly responsive. Some feature requests were implemented in less than a week.

We use this tool to print barcodes for all of our items, stock them in bins, track those bins, print packing slips with bin location, pick orders with that packing slip, fulfill the order by scanning barcodes to make sure the right items were picked. The process is so smooth and easy. We couldn't be happier.

Three Little Blessings Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2022

Charles was amazing! Very kind, helpful, and patient. He clarify all my questions. Very professional.

Balaam by Monica Zamora