EasyScan: SKU and Barcode

Create & Fulfill Orders, Scan Inventory, Print Barcodes & SKUs

From $9.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Biorena

Location Germany

This app helps us to do our order picking efficiently and quick, either by manually adding products which are picked or via barcode scanning. But the best thing: the developers are super responsive. We just suggested some smaller changes and they implemented them very quickly. This is perfect customer service!

Glitter Makes It

Time spent using app About 1 year

Charlie and his team surpass the meaning of customer service. So responsive & helpful. Perfect app for our needs.

NYC Essentials, LLC

The customer service is excellent. I sent an email with an issue I was having with printing labels and they were extremely helpful with resolving my problem. Very pleased with this service.

Odd Daylight

I contacted them to ask if I can print barcode labels using my Rollo Thermal printer, as I didn't see a setting for it. They got back to me and made a template! Awesome customer service. Thanks! Happy Printing to me...

HIENDGUITAR

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 month

i already tried all shopify barcode apps, this is seriously the best apps. and customer supper is top notch

Cosmetic World

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful support team. Customised the barcode printing setting with quick reply. Game changing order fulfilment function drastically reduced human errors.

Sword of the Lord Publications

WOW. This app has helped us in so many ways. We did not want to spend several hundred dollars more a month for an inventory piece, but there were several things we needed that the native shopify solution simply did not supply us with. EasyScan was the solution! The app itself is great, but no doubt the customer service sets them apart from many others. They have been with us each step of the way, and between the already awesome functionality of the app, and with some tweaking to suit our needs, EasyScan has made our day to day tasks much much easier.

Fusion Scale Hobbies

By far the best app for checking orders as well as inventory. Top support too, very responsive and open to new ideas for the app.

Garde Malade

Five star customer service! I emailed to ask a question regarding printed labels and the updates were made within a couple of days! thank you Charlie!!

Sunny Things

Location New Zealand

EasyScan is a great app that is easy to use and I experience excellent customer service whenever I have any questions.