EasyScan: SKU and Barcode

Create & Fulfill Orders, Scan Inventory, Print Barcodes & SKUs

From $9.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DIA NATURAL WINE

I use this app to generate barcodes and print labels for the products in my shop. Everything is pretty straightforward to use, however if I ever have a question, the response has been quick and helpful. I would recommend EasyScan.

La folie dans ton dressing

Location France

Un support irréprochable. Réponse très rapide. Ils n'ont pas hésiter à prendre distance mon ordinateur pour m'accompagner. Je recommande cette application ! Merci encore à vous et surtout à Charly !

DID Electrical

Location Ireland

I needed an app that let me scan products in store and print out the shelf edge labels using a mobile printer and a mobile phone. This product didn't actually have that precise functionality though it did lots of other great things. I explained my requirements to Charlie, one of the devs, and he understood what I needed instantly. What is more, he said he would add that functionality to the app and it would be ready within the week. He was a man of his word and now I have this superduper app that can spit out shelf edge labels in all of our 23 stores. It is truly a lifesaver because no other app on Shopify can do this. Well done Charlie on going above and beyond to help us out. We are astounded.

FREYRS Eyewear

Great app! Even better support! Charlie was above and beyond, excellent service. Very easy to implement and saves lots of time. 5 Stars!

Simon Alexander UK

Charlie has been incredibly helpful in helping us set up the app with smaller jewellery labels, and has added additional options for us when requested. Highly recommend this app for barcodes and scanning POS. We have now been using it for around 6 months and it has fulfilled all our requirements, and helped improved processes we didn't know could be improved.

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App!!! Wonderful Support. I had to get little change done to suit my store and Charlie got that done. A definite recommendation .

Hazel & Poppy Boutique

Charlie has been absolutely incredible with helping me get everything set up for my store. Easy Scan is user friendly and created with al businesses in mind. 10/10 recommend!

Earth Uniform

We run a seasonally busy store where all products have lots of multiple variants. This means our warehouse has a vast quantity of stock that is grouped into tiny individual amounts. Finding and picking orders can be time consuming and very tricky to get right without barcodes and process. Shopify alone has a process that works but human error is costly as wrong items have to be returned and replaced, and customers serviced to their satisfaction. EasyScan has helped enormously and greatly reduced human errors. We have been able to adopt supplier barcodes and introduce our own for products we manufacturer. Stock counts are almost fun and we have almost entirely removed all picking and packing errors. This product saves time, reduces errors, help our business scale without more staff and has helped us improve customer satisfaction by getting orders right 1st time. Plus Charlie offers great support.

Woven Shop

Great communication and help with troubleshooting, user friendly for generating and printing barcodes.

Loom

Location France

Perfect UX : this app is fast and very convenient. It perfectly suits our needs for our store, for printing barcodes, checking inventory with our barcode scanner and updating inventory when receiving products from our warehouse. And a very nice customer service as well : they have added a small feature that we needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6