EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

Multi dropdown search. Search by Model. Auto parts search.

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Precision Auto Injectors

Wow. This is the BEST app I've installed in my store. I was using a script to filter tags earlier but it was primitive and very sloppy when you have a parts store, you want clear compatibility searching. I highly recommend you check this app out because it's a whole-in-one package for only $15 a month. Pretty insane considering the ease and power it has.

EasySearch was easy to install, just one click to hit install once theme is chosen and then one line of code to be placed where you want the search bar to show.

You can use a visual database editor to input the year, make, model by typing it out or you can upload csv files. The CSV file upload is easy and complete. For large stores this is a no brainer and worked best for us.

I had questions before I installed to problems that never occurred, I was scared I would get stuck installation and asked if they offer help. They of course said not a problem, but then I breezed through the install :-)

Thanks for the great job and I will be looking through your other apps for some more choices. Thank you again!!!! Wojtek

Snogear

Den and the other people worked with us to make the app work for our particular need. Very supportive and responsive. Thanks

The Auto All

Awesome customer support, very responsive, app works as great

Sports500 Com

Great Apps !! Easy of use, great help from Denys. Go for it 100 % satisfaction.

Thanks !!

Jayces Classic Spares Test

Great support from Den. Maybe a little more detail on the upload page would have prevented the issue, but very happy with the result either way.

Autographbylear

Great customer service, resolved my issues same day. The app works great and was able to customize it to work with my site.

Porsche Tech

The app work brilliantly and is very easy to use. Support was quick, friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this app.

Tuner Goods Llc

I am very impressed with the timely support and attentive care. The staff at EasySearch is awesome and professional. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure their customers are properly using their app. Thank you, Den! I am forever a customer!

-Tom
@tunergoods

True Performance Canada

The amazing developer support made this app super easy and quick to set up. The existing car database is also a life saver! Would definitely recommend this app!

Ink Express Shop

Excellent app and even BETTER support.
They helped me more than they should, and it's great.
Support staff are very, very helpful. (Denys in special).
Good job guys!