Best Rates, Guaranteed
With just one account, access 250+ shipping solutions and rates of up to 70% off. Or, connect your courier account and use your rates.
No more hidden fees
You'll be able to see all required taxes, duties, and courier fees up front for every shipment, no matter where you're shipping.
Increase Your Conversion Rate
Our dynamic rates are based on actual items in your customers' carts, so your quotes are always accurate. And that's great for conversions.
About Easyship ‑ All in one shipping
Easyship is a shipping platform that lets all merchants reach customers around the world with low shipping costs and increased conversion rates. So whether you’re sending out 100 shipments a month or 50,000, we have a solution that will fit your needs.
Over 100,000 online retailers trust us to save them time and money with smart shipping solutions. Integrate Easyship with your Shopify store now to see how you too can streamline your delivery services.
Ship Better with Easyship for Shopify
- Access pre-negotiated shipping solutions from couriers around the world with just one account, or link your own courier accounts (including Fedex, UPS, DHL and more) and use your own rates
- Offer full transparency with dynamic rates at checkout to improve conversion - customers can choose their preferred shipping option knowing all costs, delivery time, and taxes
- Access 24/7 support so you can give your customers the service they expect
- Compare domestic and international shipping solutions
Manage your shipments in one place
- Sync orders and print labels with one click
- Store your product dimensions, category, and weight for faster processing and shipping costs, even with volumetric weights
- Automatically update “fulfilled” orders with tracking numbers and courier names
- Choose preferred solutions based on destination, product type, or weight and expedite shipping with preset rules
- Maintain control of your finances by downloading past invoices, receipts, and transactions statements
- Monitor your shipments with notifications from your chosen couriers
- Automatically generate domestic return labels
Ship internationally with confidence
- No other Shopify shipping app makes it this easy to reach customers around the world
- Automatically generate and download ready-to-go shipping documents.
- See exact import tax, VAT, GST and other fees upfront so there are no surprises.
- Get accurate, complete Customs documentation and avoid issues and delays with your shipments.
Offer your customers total flexibility
- Flexible shipping options increases conversion, let your customers choose between the cheapest, fastest or best-value delivery solutions
- Reduce customer complaints and emails by showing clear delivery times
- In-cart settings give you the flexibility to choose prepaid (DDP) or postpaid (DDU) tax and duty - you can even include this as a checkout option
Give customers a holistic post-purchase brand experience
- Offer transparent tracking, let your customers track orders in real time
- Use branded packing slips to elevate the customer experience when they receive their parcel
- Share branded tracking pages and emails to offer an enhanced journey from purchase to delivery
- DHL eCommerce,
- SF Express,
- 250+ Courier Services
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Users simply pay for what they ship. Costs incurred are shipping fees & additional options such as insurance and duties
Most recent reviews
Beneath Your Mask
FRAUDS!!!! I just re-installed this fraudulent app for the sole purpose of sharing this review. This app hasn't been installed on my store for TWO YEARS. I don't have login and probably used it one time. I am not sure because i have don't have access to it. Nonetheless, i received an email telling me to settle a negative balance of $14 by October 30 or they were taking action. When I enquired about this email, i was given a generic email about 'volumetric weight' and 'actual weight,' but not provided an answer to my question. Again, this is something that hasn't been used in two years, and that i no longer have installed in my store, nor do i have access to it.
Seamless integration with our website. Great rates especially for the US. Also received great support from David in Melbourne!!
We have been using their international shipment for 3 months. Overall, the experience is positive. Our initial shipments were for our Indiegogo campaign. They worked with us to use batch shipment to save cost. After that, we are using their regular service for our daily orders. Their UI interface gives you a clear view of shipping cost and duty tax for each available shipping option. Although there are some glitches with the app, they will work with you to fix them quickly. They don't own warehouse, so, all the pick and pack work you will work directly with the 3rd party warehouse that they recommend. Although initially, we were worried about communication issues between 3 parties, it turns out to be a none-issue. We are very happy with the warehouse they recommended. Suggestion for improvement to them is the post-shipment support. You will be getting typical scripted answers many times. But that make you frustrated especially for orders that are stuck or missing. If Easyship wants to be differentiated from their competitors, establishing an effective communication channel with the couriers that they provide can be a game changer. Because that will allow them to provide more info to the clients when a shipment is running into issues during shipment. By the way, have a good relationship with your account manager is important. They have been very helpful in every occasion.