Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 50+ couriers, in a matter of clicks

The Dark Lord

I lost a lot of sales because of this app. During the checkout process there were many instances when it wouldn't provide customers shipping rates or only provide expensive shipping options when there were definitely less expensive options/carriers. This caused so many abandoned carts and messed up my latest product launch sales.

Though the shipping offers on the backend are at times lower than other platforms, I will not use the calculated shipping rates ever again.

It's good to have as an option for manual shipping label fulfillment not for customer-facing calculated live rates at checkout.

Dachshund Eyewear

Couldn't ask for much more in a shipping app! Great customer service, great rates. The app integrates extremely well with Shopify.

Kittea

Love this app! Sales has gone up since customers have the choice of selecting their carrier options. I was able to sync my orders for automatic shipping fulfillment seamlessly too.

WOOFALICIOUS.SG

Pretty awesome. Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. Thank you very much

Confettified

The app is still in it's early stages however it's incredibly promising and support is second to none.
I use it all the time for my e-commerce store and found it was easy to setup and solve any immediate problems through support.

Pharmercy

I had to wait a while for them to process the refund for a label I purchased, but subsequently had to cancel due to having to update the phone number.

And they didn’t process it until I contacted them, which was several days after I initially started the refund request, and close to the 21 day deadline.

And if that wasn’t enough, they only processed the refund into my account, and not to my method of payment. I had to clarify that I wanted the refund into my method of payment due to the fact that you know, this project is for charity, and I wanted to donate the extra money to charity.

What kind of customer service is that? If it wasn’t for the fact that they insured packages to Hong Kong, I wouldn’t use them at all.

But from now on, I’ll definitely be using other sites and apps to purchase labels, and not them.

Kindred Teas

This app is easy to use and has lots of different courier options to choose from. The best thing is that small businesses like ourselves do not need to commit to a minimum pick up each time. All shipping labels are auto generated for us too, which cuts down a lot of time and effort.

Michael Malta Studio

I ship items in many different size boxes and Easyship handles the shipping portion for my Shopify store excellently.

Victoria Luxury Silk

DO NOT USE THIS APP, I MOVE TO FRANCE I ASK THEM TO REFUND MY CREDIT OF 100 DOLLARD, BECAUSE THEY DONT WORK IN EUROPE, SO THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND DID EVEN TELL ME AND NEVER REFUND MY CREDIT, THE CREDIT THERE I PUT WAS FOR SHIPPING TO MY CLIENTS, I HAVE MORE THEN 300 CLIENTS THERE I CAN NOT HAVE HAVE HISTORIC OF SHIPPING FOR PAYE MY TAXE AND LOOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS, HOW DEAR THEY CLOSE MY ACCOUNT LIKE .SHOPIFY SHUD TAKE OUT THAT SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, ITS NOT LEGAL WHAT THEY DID, DO NOT USE THAT APP, THEY NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL

LVLS Unlocked

Fantastic system! Enables us to ship directly to Japan through a network of couriers and a couple of clicks. Fully synced with our Shopify inventory and warehouse giving us a live view of stock. Customer service has also been great. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16