Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Access the largest courier network with seamless checkout

id221

This app deserves a 5-star! It makes our lives as sellers so much easier and best of all it's free! The only regret is that the calculated shipping checkout feature requires an Annual Shopify subscription, Shopify Advanced subscription or Pay an additional $20 monthly to your Shopify Basic plan. Nothing to do with Easyship. I think it's due to some policy by Shopify. Nonetheless, great job guys!

PodsBay

David and his team are pretty responsive to fixing things. The app is quite good and will help a lot of stores no doubt.
It has some room to improve on the larger scale end though where things need to be more customisable or changes made.

They can be done but it takes some time hence the 4/5 stars. For the majority of people it will be a good app but for those who ship over 100+ a week and need some special customisations it will take some time to get that done.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

We appreciate the positives you've highlighted, but we'd love to hear more about how we can make Easyship even better for you!

If you want to give us some more details on this then we're all ears, support@easyship.com is the best place to reach us :)

All the best,
Easyship

Camp Mug Supply Company

Lately I've been tempted to explore new shipping options but when I do, I have always found myself coming right back to Easyship. Their customer service is absolutely phenomenal and I will continue to use them as my main means of sending out my products.

Thanks Easyship for the superior support, low rates, and great product!

L & M Kee

I checked out this app and found that it will be beneficial to my store when the time comes to need the features that it has to offer. I look forward to using Easyship when that time comes.

Walls By Me

Excellent customer service. Easy to use. Very happy with the results! It is very important to get your account all set up correctly. Once you do it is a smooth transition.

Stranger Things Card Game

Easy to install, allows full integration with shippers and more. Makes order fulfillment much more streamlined. Highly recommended.

Star Gem Cosmetics

Easyship was one of the best options for shipments for my small business! Quick and easy to install and easy to integrate!

MORPH Clothing

EASY SHIP has been a game changer. Our Rep, Hiromi has gone above and beyond to help us manage our international orders. To find the best shipping methods at the best rate. Morph Clothing is very grateful to this type of expertise and customer care. WE LOVE EASY SHIP!

Gladiator Fitness

App is so/so, but the customer service from this provider is terrible. They will lose your parcels, and not honour the insurance claims even after they have admitted fault

RedWhite Apparel

I've been using Easyship for a couple of years now and it's pretty fantastic. You simply sync your orders from Shopify and based on the delivery address and package specifications, you get an immediate list of couriers you can use. You can schedule a parcel collection and once you ship, the tracking details is sent to Shopify which then sends it to your customers. Very user friendly and beautiful shipping integration.

PS : The generated labels are also perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22