Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Easyship
4.3
November 15, 2022

I have had this app for 1yr, so i did give them a good chance. Forget the app, there is much better out there loads. READ THE 1 STAR REVIEWS .ALL OF THEM,1 thing in common, they have the worst customer service, of any company i have dealt with, i had 3 small issues , so i was patient but this 3rd issue is costing me alot of money. now which is the only reason i a, writing this review. this is the 1st bad review i have wrote. Save yourself time and money. ITs not even worth having there free plan, customer support is too bad , really bad, no contact for days, then don't answer your question, then dont fix the issue, i have literally just got my other e-commerce shop owners, all 27 shops to all switch from this too SHIPPING IS EASY.. so much better app ,and customer support the best . Go read there reviews you will thank me

We Wear Liberty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 31, 2022

I dont' like writing bad reviews but my experience with Easyship has been unbelievably bad. I launched my store, got my first order and what do you know? I can't ship anything. Apparently it's a problem at the back end but more than 24 hours later, I still don't have a resolution and have been told by customer service that I'm in a queue. I was also given a run down of the tech team's meeting on a Monday morning (supposedly so I'd know I wasn't first - or a priority). Put simply, I'm paying for a service that I cannot use. I'm in New Zealand by the way - so would definitely recommend that other NZ businesses look elsewhere.

heiressstore
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 16, 2022

I removed it after struggling soo much with the shipping.. It won't ship anything, anywhere and it's just bad business for small and new stores who try to grow up! Every time I open the app, it asks me to reconnect to my shop, I have to re-do the settings over and over again and it's for nothing... Waste of money and time!! Time is money! Save yourself!

Envy Girl
Romania
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 22, 2022

As a small business trying to expand globally, Easyship has been amazing at making international shipping headache-free. The personalised support we have gotten our account manager Krish has really simplified and enhanced our experience. We will definitely continue to use Easyship's services for years to come!

WildBoarGames
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 31, 2022

EasyShip have been a fantastic partner for our brand. As a small startup, we had numerous areas we have to cover, many which were outside our wheelhouse. We found EasyShip and they helped us incorporate our fulfillment and order processing flow with ease. They offer great customer service and support, going above and beyond to help us get up to speed and ensure our logistics were covered. Thanks EasyShip!

Aquaroo Baby Carrier Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year