Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

Highway Max - Colored Smoke Tires USA

It must be easy for customers to do business with you. Easyship has provided a fantastic integrated freight solution that makes transactions simple and fast. This has helped take our business to new markets and helped us grow significantly. Highly recommend

Luiscreations store

Easyship makes things easier to ship locally and internationally. The rates for shipping are great. We highly recommend the Easyship app! Thanks David Um and Jack for their great support!

MissBellyDance

We have been using the app for the last 2 months; unfortunately it doesn't work the way advertised.....We have lost a lot of business due to technical issues like Express Shipping options showing incorrect delivery times; missing shipping options, glitches.... We were promised that the issue will be fixed soon several times, weeks passed and nothing got fixed. Waste of time.
If you are looking for a professional shipping rate solution app, this is NOT the one.

The Gentle Cover

Prices for shipping are really competitive. Saved me the hassle of looking for shipping quotes as they are able to compare the shipping cost to give me the best option. Impressive app

JiMMYBAR!

We recently started using EasyShip and the transparency it provides to our customers. Our products also have a unique dimension and weight and EasyShip was able to give us better rates than what we were getting when working directly with the shipping carriers.

SKY GAZER

I found the app and the whole software really easy to use. Any questions I had were answered swiftly, making the whole integration seamless. Really pleased I switched.

Fashionable's Boutique

Easyship has made it very easy for us at Fashionables Boutique to fulfil our orders. Now that I have them to help me it's a lot easy to complete orders.

The Art of Gloria Kang

The interface takes a while to get used to but once you do, it is a really great tool! This app really made my life so much easier with its variety of couriers and ease of use. What I especially like is how all the product info is automatically synced from my store so that the customs information and addresses are auto-filled into the shipping label for me. All I have to do is download the labels and print them.

I particularly appreciate the support that I received, whenever I had problems it was super easy to get help quickly. I would say this app has given me one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received, with how accommodating and helpful they were. I hope to keep using this as my store grows!

The British Pedlar

It is a great app for shipping it gives you multiple rate and many options. It needs you to input products and boxes then it work Great

Redline Vapor

Great app and Great customer Service. Enjoy the regular tips for improvement and saving money, One of the most important factors of operating a small business!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18