Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping | Reviews

by Easyship

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Happy Plugs

Great app and service, way to get your cost of shipping down. The team there is awesome and always here to help. Customer service is responsive and efficient. If you are looking at improving your shipping process, no doubt you should at least take some time to talk with them.

Gamer Advantage

We have been working with EasyShip for almost 2 years. They have ALWAYS had a great support team. They almost always have a member online to help you with anything inside their portal. They can find any issue with any package. Their abilities to get good rates and sync directly into Shopify is great. Shout out to Daniel who is our rep and is always very helpful!

Gentle No More

Honestly, they used to be good. Sales person were motivated to get us onboard and we did. Many months down the road, more and more problems arises (parcels picked up but weren't scanned for days) so we seek help through their live chat and the customer service is terrible.. By all means we understand they aren't the couriers themselves but I feel that things could have been handled more professionally. Solution provided was just another generic copy paste answers that the CS was blindly trying to shove into us. Then, my live chat was ended abruptly while I was still typing with a follow up explanation of the situation. Their CS really just don't really care about you. Convenient platform but when you encounter any problem (which you usually would), you're all by yourself.

Our Baby Nursery

Customer support is horrible... I have an ongoing ticket since mid-Sep so 2 months so far (last response was end of Oct) and still not resolved. Running a small business I expect the business address to show on the shipping labels.. though I have set this it doesn't work and it shows my home address (which is pick up). This is such a basic requirement and I'm astounded they still have not resolved this or had the courtesy to give me an update.

Fjorgym

Customer service is slow and they make no effort to help. Nearly all shipments I have sent abroad from the UK have has issues to getting to the destination. Mostly just being returned and wasting time and money. DO NOT USE THEM

Mama Coco

ZERO stars. Despite the many negative reviews of feed syncing issues and money lost due to incorrect shipment rates provided to customers, I gave this app a try. Do not make the same mistake. The technical support shows no haste in resolving issues and minimal attempt in troubleshooting with little transparency. Time between my first ticket and the last correspondence from them (in which they finally showed signs of troubleshooting) was 7 weeks. Proving a complete lack of haste and disregard for customer service AND the satisfaction of my customers impacted by the EasyShip technical issues. Not to mention the money I lost due to incorrect EasyShip rates being displayed to customers...rates EasyShip refuses to make good since I refuse to reactivate their integration on my store given the above. I will absolutely not risk further customer dissatisfaction to my business and will be recommending others do not make the same mistake.

Sugarbird Kids

Highly recommend Easyship for your shopify. It really helps me a lot with my shipments. Their customer service is excellent too. Very helpful and fast response.

Cynniminni

Out of ShipStation, Shippo, and EasyShip, I have had the easiest experience getting started with EasyShip-- they are true to their name! The main things I needed to start were:
1. Generating labels for 4x7 thermal printer
2. Calculating live shipping rates at checkout in my Shopify store
3. Clear setup of products and boxes for accurate shipping rates
4. Ability to offer free shipping up to a certain amount #2 was especially huge for me as I did not want customers to get unexpected shipping prices, as I'm still learning how to ship things I am not confident yet in what my shipping rates were. I did a test shipment to myself and it was seamless, it's everything I could ask for right off the bat.

Plyco

Migrating to Easyship has been a boon for our business. Reliable live rates, excellent customer service and support for a diverse range of carriers and sales channels. It's streamlined our logistics process at Plyco and we're eternally grateful!

Meddy Teddy

The app is amazing! It has a lot of features that you can use and can make your daily fulfillment of orders fast and easy! Shoutout to Calvin for assisting us with our concerns! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35