Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Save up to 70% with 250+ couriers services in a few clicks

IAG Phone

Great App and excellent Customer Services. React to my email within minutes. Definitely recommend to other seller.

Strzelecki Trading | Whites Forestry Supplies

AVOID! Definitely Not for Australia! The help desk is very responsive thanks to Max, but Easyship is very unreliable despite what their salesperson David says it's a low technology beta app. Couriers are constantly not available, their Beta option to link Australia post cost us $250 in unmanifested fees 10 x 500gm parcels no compensation offered. Avoid Avoid Avoid hours of frustration & wasted time, Avoid Easyship. I've deleted Easyship I'm no longer an Easyship Crash Test Dummy. Bye.

So Not Size Zero

Tracking links have been quickly restored, thank you Lis for the prompt assistance and rectification! (:

Great support from the Easyship team too regarding inquiries and feedbacks, definitely one of the best shipping and mailing solutions apps to have! (:

Kal-Electibles

Really great app, so glad I found it. Has saved us a ton on shipping and is pretty easy to use. Was paying for stamps.com but so glad I found this

Peace Out Inc

EasyShip has been a great switch for us, so we can expand our customer base worldwide! The support team has been very helpful throughout the process, which makes this entire experience a plus for us!

sifr

Thank god for this app. Really made running this site much easier since I have to travel so much. Thank you

MaxiTrucks

I used this app for our shipping management and it works perfect. The support is good and help us on everything we need.

Free Movement Singapore

Easyship has made it so much faster for us to ship our parcels, no more multiple steps, the app will automatically fulfil orders and add in tracking numbers. Love that there are different courier options as well, especially when we have to ship overseas! Overall loving the app!

The Panic Room

Takes out the guesswork for shipping, so that we dont overcharge or undercharge our customers, shortens our processing time.

Little Bushbaby

I have been using Easyship for almost a year now based in Hong Kong and it has been great. The customer service is quick at responding and helping you solve any issues. It is really easy to use and both the local and international shipping has been quick and reliable. I definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20