Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Toy Bazaart

Great app and very useful. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions.

Music Valley susu

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners , I am eager to recommend to anyone

SORRYIMBUSY

Seamless integration with our website. Great rates especially for the US. Also received great support from David in Melbourne!!

Firewalla

We have been using their international shipment for 3 months. Overall, the experience is positive. Our initial shipments were for our Indiegogo campaign. They worked with us to use batch shipment to save cost. After that, we are using their regular service for our daily orders. Their UI interface gives you a clear view of shipping cost and duty tax for each available shipping option. Although there are some glitches with the app, they will work with you to fix them quickly. They don't own warehouse, so, all the pick and pack work you will work directly with the 3rd party warehouse that they recommend. Although initially, we were worried about communication issues between 3 parties, it turns out to be a none-issue. We are very happy with the warehouse they recommended. Suggestion for improvement to them is the post-shipment support. You will be getting typical scripted answers many times. But that make you frustrated especially for orders that are stuck or missing. If Easyship wants to be differentiated from their competitors, establishing an effective communication channel with the couriers that they provide can be a game changer. Because that will allow them to provide more info to the clients when a shipment is running into issues during shipment. By the way, have a good relationship with your account manager is important. They have been very helpful in every occasion.

Renaissance Outdoor

Where do I begin? It improved my efficiency a lot and I really like it. The team is very helpful....

Oak Lab Design

Easyship has been a game changer for my business. I would recomend this app to anyone starting a product based ecommerce business.

Cupcake Dress And Others

As for customer service, I have rarely seen one like this: Always very fast and kind. Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Drone King queen

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

CurlyGirlMethodClub

AVOID £200 additional billing in just one month and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, even on the HIGHER SUBSCRIPTION IM PAYING FOR. Infuriating customer support, i pay to have phone support and have emailed, called and nothing for a month! I managed to speak to someone today, they could not wait to get me off the phone, they said they would call me back in a few minutes, nothing and now i cant get through on that number. A month to get set up, various bills over £200 no explanation. Truly terrible experience, STILL waiting!!!,,,,,,..............