Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Plantdays

I love this app! I've not ever had logistical problems using it and it's really helped me to streamline my shipping, so I can get orders out effectively and efficiently.

My customers are always please when they receive their orders, and the Easyship customer service is amazing! Would definitely recommend this app for businesses small or large.

Movement Assessment Technologies

Wish we had have found Easyship 5 years ago. Streamlined our processes and made time-consuming tasks effortless. Much cheaper than other shipping companies as well - at least 1/3 cheaper on most routes.

FluentPet

They have amazing support who will reach out to your asap whenever you need them. They are working to make their platform better and more efficient so we can like have a one-stop-shop

Velvet Aroma

David is my rep for Australia, and he was fantastic. He called me and we did everything step-by-step. Great support. Thank you! Also, great app, with all the different couriers.

Oak + Tonic

If I could give less than 1-star I would...Horrible experience...and even AFTER A MONTH OF BACK AND FORTH E-MAILS the problem is not resolved!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...hot mess sums up my experience with this app/company

Ao Goodness

Easyship is very easy to install and use. The customer service is excellent too. I highly recommend!

Great Wrap

We've been shipping up to 400 orders a day and have really enjoyed the app. It takes a bit of work to understand but the UX is still great. Freight is just a complicated game and they have made it as easy and enjoyable as possible.

That Pedal Show Store

UPDATE - 29 SEPT 2020 - so it turns out that Easyship use totally the wrong HS product codes for international shipments. A shipping app that can't cope with HS Codes??!! Really??? So, even if you have the correct HS Codes for your products in Shopify, Easyship say "due to a technical limitation, the HS code will not always pull through correctly, meaning a discrepancy between the information on Shopify and what is converted to Easyship". This means all your Commercial Invoices will be wrong. Surely getting this right is a comedy basic of any shipping app claiming to be a shipping app??! It's greatly taken the shine off what was a good experience until now...we only found this out because of a parcel getting stopped by customs with a question about a product's HS Code...not ideal!
Unfortunately it also turns out there's no way to update your product listings in Easyship to fix this either...so you are knowingly giving customs the wrong info. Not great. In fact pretty poor. 2ND SEPT 2020
We just installed Easyship to help us manage the UPS shipping process for our UK based store. We're really glad we did!! UPS can't integrate easily (understatement!) so we were having to manually enter every shipment into the UPS website (arrgh). Easyship solved this problem for us relatively easily and now works like a dream. Not only does Easyship make our shipping workflow/paperwork much easier and faster but it also solves our dynamic pricing at checkout so customers automatically see our special UPS shipping rates alongside our Royal Mail rates...awesome! Our only feedback would be that setting it up required quite a lot of research and there were some really helpful (although slightly out of date) videos on the Easyship YouTube channel - and we defo couldn't have done it without these. They steered us in the right direction and we were able to fill in most set-up gaps. What would be really useful is a step-by-step set up video guide for a Shopify Store if someone can make one so that all the set up steps are in one place. We linked to our UPS account and rates really easily and the initial glitch we had with creating labels/UPS tracking was resolved quickly after an online chat with Easyship support - they were super helpful and took time to understand the issue and help us get it fixed and followed up. The system is easily customisable and user friendly. All in all a really good experience - highly recommend. P.S. If we had one request it would be to work on integration with Royal Mail Click & Drop in the UK.

Kira Kirei

This app has helped my website to shipped out my orders and print shipping labels easily!!! The best thing is it is free!!! We can also customize the colours to match our website! The widget is also pretty and minimalist which matched my website's theme! I have tried finding an app that helps with shipping, printing of shipping label and packing slip and I have finally found one!!! I have asked a lot of questions as it is my first time using the app, and Nicol has guided me promptly and patiently which I am really thankful for. He has exceeded my expectation by extending his help, providing me videos when I was confused with the steps. I was super stressed out but now I know how to use it all because of his guidance! His replies were so quick and clear too! Thank you so much and to everyone who is wondering if they should download this app, please do so. You definitely won't regret it! :)

Fun Research

I'm happy it's free yet with powerful functions. They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!