Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Tawbury

As a brand that has been used to using Amazon FBA, the thought of handling international shipping from our Shopify store was admittedly daunting. Easyship has made the transition straight forward. We have connected with their partnered 3PLs in Hong Kong and the US who have also been great to work with. Being able to sync orders from Shopify to our 3PLs via Easyship has saved a lot of time. Especially since we don't have to prepare any shipping documents. The onboarding process and customer support has also been great so far.

Eone

If I could give more, they'll get more...to make up for these 1-star toxic reviews. Be reasonable people. The setup can take some time as with many TP services/plugins, but the team at Easyship are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help you if you're nice and easy to deal with too. I'd recommend setting up a demo phone call, keep a good relationship (as you should with business), and you'll have a seamless experience. They offer some serious analytical tools for an extra, But the basic free package is good enough. Good courier pricing as well. Personally, I've dealt with much third-party software, and the two account managers, Michelle and Shivanjali were top-notch. 10 out of 10. Definitely ask for their help if you're based in the States or APAC. Cheers guys, keep up the good work. Look forward to any new features. -Cal

Sculplex

Easyship is really amazing. It makes shipping super convenient. All I have to do is sync the orders and click on a button and make the payment. The courier comes by to collect it and will then deliver to my customers. It's that bloody easy. Definitely a great app to have for any e-commerce store!

Package Free

We've had an amazing experience with EasyShip! Our Account Manager is super responsive, and the platform is easy to use for both Ops, Warehouse, and Customer Support team members. Reporting has improved so much since January when we onboarded. Would highly recommend.

Fuchusi

I had few issues with a carrier but easyship got back to me and solved the problem, their customer services has definitely improved

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Confettified

Full of bugs. Customer service is a joke. I leave 1 star reviews as it's the only way to get your problems addressed, even then when you remove the review they suddenly forget about your support tickets & other issues.

Party-Pads.com

DO NOT BOTHER with this waste of time shipping middle man. Over 75% of all shipments made through them have had problems. Now I know that they are just a middle man acting as agents for courier companies... but therein lies the problem. when you have a problem with your shipment, and I GUARANTEE you will, the only way to contact them is to open a support ticket which takes two days to receive a reply which is usually incomplete or inaccurate. the latest incident was a package picked up on 12/15/20 with a 2 - 5 day delivery service... 21 days later this is still not delivered and all I get from the email reply to my service request is "this in normal...we will look into it".... after three previous replies asking for confirmation that I want assistance. meanwhile my customers are leaving negative reviews because of their service.
Bottom line.... do not install this app or use this joke of a freight middle man. Yes their rates are good... but dissatisfied customers leaving negative reviews about your company do not make up for the pennies saved.

Blink Frenzy

I give five star for the App! I wish it will have mobile friendly version in the future ;) fighting!

Rocker Ski Rack

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.