Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping | Reviews

by Easyship

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

CurlyGirlMethodClub

AVOID £200 additional billing in just one month and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, even on the HIGHER SUBSCRIPTION IM PAYING FOR. Infuriating customer support, i pay to have phone support and have emailed, called and nothing for a month! I managed to speak to someone today, they could not wait to get me off the phone, they said they would call me back in a few minutes, nothing and now i cant get through on that number. A month to get set up, various bills over £200 no explanation. Truly terrible experience, STILL waiting!!!,,,,,,..............

Drone Authority

Unfortunately, even though what they claim to offer seemed perfect for us, in actual reality they can't really deliver on what they promise (reliable live checkout integration and Royal Mail/UPS integration).

It took many weeks of hitting a brick wall with support before they finally revealed that Royal Mail integration (which is a paid for addition), doesn't support the majority of shipping options (Special Delivery, International Tracked, Tracked 24/48 to name a few). Support doesn't seem to know the product very well (if you can actually reach anyone) and the system itself is unreliable when you need it most (at the point of a customer hitting Pay!).

Don't even try live chat - I wasted upwards of 4+ hours waiting over the course of a several days waiting for someone to answer. Please Easyship, if you can't manage your live chat system, turn it off! What an utter waste of my time.

UPS integration failed numerous times to actually display all options on checkout and seemed to be sporadic, sometimes even failing to display any rates (which massively hurts our conversion rates!).

Support is absolutely shocking. I ultimately ended up complaining to the CEO and other directors via email and guess what, not a single reply to our complaints... pretty much says it all; systemic issues all the way up to the top it seems.

Plantdays

I love this app! I've not ever had logistical problems using it and it's really helped me to streamline my shipping, so I can get orders out effectively and efficiently.

My customers are always please when they receive their orders, and the Easyship customer service is amazing! Would definitely recommend this app for businesses small or large.

Movement Assessment Technologies

Wish we had have found Easyship 5 years ago. Streamlined our processes and made time-consuming tasks effortless. Much cheaper than other shipping companies as well - at least 1/3 cheaper on most routes.

FluentPet

They have amazing support who will reach out to your asap whenever you need them. They are working to make their platform better and more efficient so we can like have a one-stop-shop

Velvet Aroma

David is my rep for Australia, and he was fantastic. He called me and we did everything step-by-step. Great support. Thank you! Also, great app, with all the different couriers.

Oak + Tonic

If I could give less than 1-star I would...Horrible experience...and even AFTER A MONTH OF BACK AND FORTH E-MAILS the problem is not resolved!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...hot mess sums up my experience with this app/company

Ao Goodness

Easyship is very easy to install and use. The customer service is excellent too. I highly recommend!

Great Wrap

We've been shipping up to 400 orders a day and have really enjoyed the app. It takes a bit of work to understand but the UX is still great. Freight is just a complicated game and they have made it as easy and enjoyable as possible.