Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
December 29, 2020

I give five star for the App! I wish it will have mobile friendly version in the future ;) fighting!

Blink Frenzy
December 23, 2020

Wasted my time - don't waste yours. Sounded like it had everything I needed - dimensional weight calculations, shipping rules, carrier rates displayed to customers, but virtually none of these things worked. Support was of no help, I have multiple tickets still open with them and it has been a month now with no answers. Wish it would of worked, but after multiple emails, (repeated) screenshots showing issues, there has been no resolutions. I can easily imagine what would happen if I ran into an issue down the road with them and needed help - it would be nothing.

Rocker Ski Rack
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2020

This is an excellent app offering seamless labelling etc. and competitive pricing with top courier firms, if you choose carefully (i.e. not Hermes). I use UPS who are generally considered a quality firm. They have misdirected a few parcels and the largest order I have sent I chose to insure, which I usually don't bother with. Well the insurance claim after UPS delivered it to the wrong address and it disappeared has been a complete farce. Fortunately I have only one insurance claim on the go as I wouldn't have the time or headspace to chase up several....It has been over two months of back and forth emails.
As I said I put the odd cock up from UPS down to what I am not losing through instore pilferage. It would really help if the couriers photographed the door (with GPS coordinates) they are delivering to, instead of grabbing a 'signature' which doesn't really help much.

Pippettes
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 12, 2020

This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing. This app are a bunch of professionals know what they are doing

Toy Bosses
Edited April 6, 2021

A serious lifesaver for managing all my shipments! I love that I can give my international customers a dynamic checkout which includes various shipping options and the option to pay for taxes and duties right at checkout. This really helps eliminate any surprises our international customers may be hit with on delivery and improves conversions at checkout. I also love that it works so seamlessly with our shipping carriers and that we are able to easily import our discounted rates we negotiated with carriers. To add to this, their customer service is A++++! I worked with Hiromi and she was so wonderful throughout the whole process. Anytime I had a question, it was answered within 30 minutes. She also took the time to video conference with me and walk me through the whole platform and help me set it up! Thank you thank you thank you!

ELYSIIAN
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 9, 2020

We use Easyship to provide live shipping rates at checkout to our customers in Australia and soon we will start Worldwide. It's definitely increased our conversion rate! The customer service of Easyship is also excellent and very proactive

Grace & Maggie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 9, 2020

EasyShip is great. They seem to be committed to listing to their users and coming up with innovative ideas to make shipping easier. I cannot recommend EasyShip enough.

FixtureGaming
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
December 8, 2020

Highly recommend! This app is super wonderful! super supe supe supe supe supe supe supe supe wonderful!

Neighbor hood Kitchen
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 18, 2020

The support staff is very responsive. I had several concerns when starting to use the app and they were addressed right away.

Urban Frenzy
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 14, 2020

Great app and very useful. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions.

Toy Bazaart