Reviews (403)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and variety of shipping options. It streamlines shipping with automated label printing and order syncing. The app's customer service is responsive and it supports international shipping. Merchants value its insurance system, shipping rules, and insightful analytics. It's seen as a time-saving tool that optimizes shipping processes.

February 1, 2021

As a brand that has been used to using Amazon FBA, the thought of handling international shipping from our Shopify store was admittedly daunting. Easyship has made the transition straight forward. We have connected with their partnered 3PLs in Hong Kong and the US who have also been great to work with. Being able to sync orders from Shopify to our 3PLs via Easyship has saved a lot of time. Especially since we don't have to prepare any shipping documents. The onboarding process and customer support has also been great so far.

Tawbury
June 13, 2019

The interface takes a while to get used to but once you do, it is a really great tool! This app really made my life so much easier with its variety of couriers and ease of use. What I especially like is how all the product info is automatically synced from my store so that the customs information and addresses are auto-filled into the shipping label for me. All I have to do is download the labels and print them.

I particularly appreciate the support that I received, whenever I had problems it was super easy to get help quickly. I would say this app has given me one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received, with how accommodating and helpful they were. I hope to keep using this as my store grows!

The Art of Gloria Kang
Singapore
October 12, 2017

We have been using Easyship for over a year and it has made international shipping a breeze, as well as significantly reducing shipping costs. Thank you Easyship!

Atelierchild
Hong Kong SAR
May 29, 2020

App is great, really easy to use, got a great account manager that is super responsive and helpful. I don't remember having any trouble with set-up if I did, Nicol the account manager helped me through it. Interface is easy to use and relatively straightforward.

Stay, Lola
Singapore
September 11, 2017

The easiest way to find the different options available for shipping to different destinations. We can easily find the fastest or most economical way to ship and also be able to schedule pickups/shipping labels with different couriers. Easyship saves us a lot of time!

Esemble
Hong Kong SAR
April 1, 2020

We needed to upgrade our shipping services on Shopify and Easyship was by far the best choice. We needed to switch in the middle of a large shipping rush and as soon as we signed up a representative reached out and made sure we had the right plan in place. A meeting was scheduled the very next day to make sure we understood the program and make sure it was set up and customized to fit our needs. We are now shipping out multiple items in the appropriate box and we are confident that the correct shipping rates are being applied.

Kennebec Cabin Company
May 17, 2019

Before using Easyship we used three different app's for our domestic and foreign shipments. Now with Easyship it has streamlined our shipments into one app that has all shipped information on one page. I would recommend for any eCommerce vendor to control their shipments.

Rainbeau Curves
March 3, 2019

The app is really easy to use and very useful in terms of being able to build analytics around all your shipping. Very seamless!

Matea Designs
May 30, 2023

Love everything about Easyship!! Makes my day al lot easier to print and just
get through or collabs very fast.

Customer service is always there a click away. Totally recommend!!!

BEAUTY CREATIONS COSMETICS
Easyship replied May 31, 2023

Thanks for your review, it's great to hear you're getting the best out of the app!

All the best,

Easyship

Edited March 18, 2019

I just changed my 1 star to 5 stars. Easyship went above and beyond to resolve our issues. Wonderful support.

Beware of this Company.

EasyShip was good until a few days ago when they charged us over $550 for some 6 months old shipping labels. EasyShips explanation was they were residential and some address correction charges.
This is EasyShip's sneaky way to lure customer then charge more. Beware of this company. We will be closing our account.
If you are going to charge something at least let your customer know what is it in advance.

Sit Healthier