Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Looking Glass Factory

Easyship guided me throughout the whole process of using the app, so we received a lot of support and help from them which helped us a lot.

It's reduced any need for manual processes and I really like that it updates the Shopify platform with all the tracking information and status'. This way it's all up to date in real time!

Style Standard

We've been using Easyship since we first launched. Working with Eric made the integration process pretty easy and he was great in helping iron out a lot of the silly mistakes I made in the early days (and even had some recommendations on shipping settings and services that were personalized to our situation). In the years that have followed, Easyship has proven to be a super simple and functional addition to our store, which lets us tell people that we ship anywhere that receives mail. The only downside with Easyship is that customer service can be slow at times and seems to be email only, which can add a day or two to responses.

Savage Tacticians

Much better than using Stamps.com!!! Not sure why I didnt find Easyship sooner! On top of it being easy to use, the rep (Hiromi) was very patient and super helpful.

Misaki Cosmetics

Awesome service by Hiromi Ochi! Highly recommended ! Very detailed and professional, most importantly fast and gets things done!

Kennebec Cabin Company

We needed to upgrade our shipping services on Shopify and Easyship was by far the best choice. We needed to switch in the middle of a large shipping rush and as soon as we signed up a representative reached out and made sure we had the right plan in place. A meeting was scheduled the very next day to make sure we understood the program and make sure it was set up and customized to fit our needs. We are now shipping out multiple items in the appropriate box and we are confident that the correct shipping rates are being applied.

Pabebaby

I have been using this apps for few months at paid plan. I don't recommend to people 'cos customers services is low in speed. We received many clients' complaints recently regarding overcharge shipment due to incorrect measurement popping in system (It is quite different than the one we put in ). After several days of contacting CS, bugs still there!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we're sorry for the experience you've had recently.

Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests, this in turn has impacted our speed of response.

In terms of the dimensions issue you have mentioned, I understand this has now been resolved and you have spoken with one of our team to confirm this.

All the best,

Easyship

JBC Corp

The app is easy to use and pretty straightforward. I like how you can email tracking information to customers directly from the shipping information page. One downside is that custom box names can't be edited after they're created. If you happen to make a mistake, you have to delete that box and then re-enter it.

March 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're always eager to get insight from our customers on how we can improve our App!

In his case, unfortunately, you are right, you can't currently modify the name of a Saved Box in this way, you can only edit the Empty Box Weight, change the "Auto selection" or Delete.

Our Tech Team are aware of this issue and it is on our roadmap for the future, so watch this space!

All the best,

Easyship

ZupaBilly

Very impressed in the first day I register an Easyship account, receive a "hello signed" email. Just feel right to choose this shipment platform. The staff Michelle do a great job that really save my time from the step of setup to the end of shipment. Here I can save time to think more marketing stuff and handle customers' enquiries. The importance of run e-commerce business is fast and faster.

BSE Techs

Does what you need it to do installs easy not hard or complicated to use and updates easy

Happy Gun

Easyship is one of our fave apps for running our company Happy Gun!! We have orders from all over the globe, and the dashboard makes it so easy to setup various options for all shipping zones. We’ve never received a complaint about shipping and believe me, it used to be a mess before we found easyship. As the owner of the company, it has saved me so many logistical headaches and the support is extremely responsive which is the most important thing to us!! Thanks Easyship for your epic product and service