Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Record Roots

Simple way to send shopify orders. My stock is with their partner warehouse in Los Angeles and they have a seamless integration.

Clover Creations UK

Absolutely worth every pennies!
We have been using this app daily for just under a year now and we're very pleased with it.
This platform is very user friendly and will save you money by getting the best shipping service/cost and time by automatically entering shipping details for you.
Their customer service is second to none, from the online chat support to the management team !

Roseraie Gal

Updated 2022: Since many flights were cancelled so I would like to give this app second chance for international shipping. But you know what? After two years, their customer service is still suck!!! I was not able to receive handover note emails suddenly so I asked for help, but no one can solve my problem and suddenly the customer service disappeared!!!! I have tried to resend emails to ask for the progress but no one replied. So I gave up and after a month, yes a whole month!!! Suddenly one of your customer service asked me if my problem was solved. That's so funny!! Then I replied why they replied my email after a month since no one solved my problem, CS disappeared again!! Old review:
Very BAD customer service. It took a week to reply my question, no one can help if you have problem with your shipping. Even they replied, they didn't answer your question directly. BAD!

Jasper Home Living

Has the basis of being great but so many glitches and the amount of additional charges that come in each week in addition to the shipping charges is unreasonable. I regularly had issues with no shipping options being available for a lot of stock, so I would consistently have to book a courier outside the platform, defeating the purpose of the app.

One big issue was the inability to ship an order that has 2 boxes, only option is to ship them separately at double the cost- this is something they said they were working on months ago that had a 2 week deadline but it is still not an active feature.

Stealth Hitches - The Hitch Made to be Hidden

DO NOT USE THIS APP! While there were some great features I was ready to put to work for my business, there were many parts of the app that were just broken. The rules didn't work, and it would never integrate our FedEx account. Never any replies to the countless inquiries about integration.

No Access

Easyship is the only shipping app you need for your store. Great rates and a large number of courier options.

Big Red Store

best shipping app ever. everything is automatic. cheap shipping for everyone! highly recommended for small and larger e-commerce sites.

Takane Design

Easyship offers a powerful suite to manage your Shipping process for your eCommerce platform.

In addition, they found us the perfect set of warehouse company to host and fulfil our inventory to our clients.
If you get stuck, their support team will help out within a few hours. And even Michelle, our account manager, jump on some of our support questions to bring an accurate and blazing fast answer.

Finally, their solution allows us to provide over 20 carriers options to our end clients as well as dynamic rates and import taxes calculations directly in our checkout page.

Made with Love in India

Lost 3 hours of my sleep time trying to generate a set of shipping labels and in frustration left a scathing review of the service in frustration.

What happened next changed my perspective about the Easyship team.
The customer service & tech teams were super reactive in investigating the issue, resolving it and at the time communicating promptly with me(including phone calls) as regards what was causing the issue in the first place and what they were doing to fix it.

The fault in the first place was not entirely theirs..it was the Hermes API that was rejecting long SKU codes and hence the issue).

Overall, few improvements yet to be introduced including the option to print labels in-store and better rates negotiation with the courier guys but if they work the way they are at the moment, they will win hearts and businesses in the long run. Highly reccomend these guys.

Brëwtality Coffee Co.

This app is great for all of your shipping needs. I currently use it on two of my webshops! Easy to use and provides real time shipping quotes to your customers.