Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
July 9, 2020

Shipping has been one of the most challenging and confusing aspects of starting my online store. I tried the free version of Easyship, Shipstation and Shippo to compare prices, functionality and support. Let me tell you, Easyship is the one you want. Due to its breadth of customization and functionality, it can be a little intimidating to setup, so I reached out to support with some specific questions that I had. Not only did I get a response, but Hiromi got on the phone with me several times to personally walk me through solutions for my challenges, offered pro tips and advice and pointed out things that I would have never even thought of that will help my business. She was beyond wonderful, the best customer service I've ever experienced. The icing on the cake? I ran shipping scenarios between Easyship and Shippo....when the rates weren't exactly the same, Easyship was slightly cheaper. I am not one to give praising reviews, but I felt compelled on this one. I've done the work and research for you...go with Easyship.

American June
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 28, 2020

Half the time the service doesn't even work. Parcels aren't picked up. Shipping documents are missing. Support doesn't reply for over a week. They're actively hurting my business.

A week and a half ago a parcel was meant to be picked up by DHL. That never happened, and as Easyship formally becomes the shipper, they won't deal with you directly.

The only reason the platform works for me a little is because I have a good relationship with my courier guys, so I call them personally to tell him to pick parcels up. If I were to rely on EasyShip my business would've already been flooded with terrible reviews from people who don't ever receive their parcels.

I'll be migrating over soon to a different platform, because Easyship is INCREDIBLY unreliable. Try them at your own risk. I'm pretty mad at myself for sticking with them as long as I have.

TSH Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 20, 2020

DON'T DO IT. If you want to spend hours of your time managing bugs and fixing errors due to this apps unprofessionalism, by all means download it. Biggest headache I've ever come across.

FunkyChimp
Time spent using app: 18 days
June 18, 2020

Easyship literally saved us 50% on shipping costs, which then translated to a higher customer conversion rate. It's so easy to use and the support was amazing. Hiromi is absolutely amazing and Easyship should be happy to have her on their team. She was great! Highly recommend easyship!

Montauk Tackle Company
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 29, 2020

App is great, really easy to use, got a great account manager that is super responsive and helpful. I don't remember having any trouble with set-up if I did, Nicol the account manager helped me through it. Interface is easy to use and relatively straightforward.

Stay, Lola
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 21, 2020

Very easy to install and use. Nice UI design of the platform, dedicated support team. If you ship yourself, you can buy and print labels. There are also a number of partner 3PLs that they integrate directly with, including GEODIS in Hong Kong.

Nanoleaf Shop Global
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 18, 2020

Very Convenient and Easy to use. It saved us a lot of time in comparing what options were available.

Bijoux Paris Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2020

Easy to use, easy to install and a great price package for any start-up business. Very happy with the service so far.

Far Photography.com.au Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 12, 2020

This is a really good app very easy to use 5 star would highly recommend to new stores the ease of use makes it worth it

Chocolate Bouquets
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 11, 2020

Probably the best integration with Shopify store out there. The easy of use for this app is amazing and it doesn't require any coding ability etc. , but if you do run into a problem, the support is always there to help you out! For a small business owner, it is a must-have app not only for ease of use but also to increase sales, giving a large variety of couriers available!

seafrogs