Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Shipping solution with exclusive discounts and easy automation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

C19USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

In general, I like this app. I did have some significant issues getting it to do what I needed it to and which took quite a while to wring out with tech support. Everyone was friendly and tried to help, but some specialists were not that knowledgeable about the systems, and where things can go wrong. I ended up figuring out some of the settings myself.
One such stumbling block was the "add additional carriers automatically when available" check box in shopify shipping settings - if you're trying to give customers only a select number of shipping options, don't have this selected. It was extremely frustrating to figure this one out and tech support was useless when checkout was displaying all sorts of odd shipping modalities that made no sense.
I'm still having a couple issues:
1. Input Dimensions - doesn't seem to work, at all. I've entered the information multiple times, downloaded it directly from the Shopify side, it exclusively defaults to the padded flat rate envelope dimensions. Tech support has been completely useless in solving this issue, but it's not extremely material as the shipping options I use aren't concerned with overall dimensions. Setup progress in the upper left still isn't complete, and the dimensions are the only item that it says aren't complete, though the information is completely there.
2. System doesn't differentiate between Fedex Ground and Fedex Home, so we often lose $$ when it assumes Ground for Home addresses. Tech support was not helpful with this either. There is a 'residential surcharge' check box, but it doesn't seem functional for FedEx.
3. During the extremely high volume period in the early SIP policy period when web traffic was crazy, this app would consistently fail to download orders on my shopify account. It doesn't appear to have such issues any longer.
4. The shipping rules are a bit odd, but I understand it's programming speak, you can get it to do what you need it to by learning the language.
I did eventually get to a lady who was supremely knowledgeable and helpful, though haven't been able to solve the residential surcharge and dimensions problems.
I have been testing ShippingEasy also and like the format better. BUT, it doesn't support integration with a FedEx account, so I'm not using it.
Easyship seems to do what you need in general.
I'd like to use my own logo for the packing sheet, but haven't figured out how to customize that yet.

Chideno

I use easyship for my fulfillment. Fantastic service and fantastic app. Much recommended! Very good rates and even better sync with my store!

805 Masks

Wow- this app is super user friendly and the customer support is over the top. Anjie has been so helpful in getting everything up and running and quickly responds to all my questions.

HERC'S Nutrition Online

We started using this app and it seemed great interface wise. The canadian courier prices were pretty high so it wasnt giving us the lowest rates, shopify shipping was still cheaper even though it states we get discounted rates. I've been trying to add our custom Canada post courier account, and its been like pulling teeth, the support team keeps giving me the run around.. and literally in the middle of a live chat session the support person said they had to run to a meeting and ended the chat.. so unprofessional.. what a waste. The platform is good but that is easily the worst support Ive come across and I have seen some bad ones.

HiTek ElekTroniks

This app is pretty convenient because it allows you to manage all of your orders in one place and simplifies the process as much as possible for you.

Looking Glass Factory

Easyship guided me throughout the whole process of using the app, so we received a lot of support and help from them which helped us a lot.

It's reduced any need for manual processes and I really like that it updates the Shopify platform with all the tracking information and status'. This way it's all up to date in real time!

Style Standard

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Easyship since we first launched. Working with Eric made the integration process pretty easy and he was great in helping iron out a lot of the silly mistakes I made in the early days (and even had some recommendations on shipping settings and services that were personalized to our situation). In the years that have followed, Easyship has proven to be a super simple and functional addition to our store, which lets us tell people that we ship anywhere that receives mail. The only downside with Easyship is that customer service can be slow at times and seems to be email only, which can add a day or two to responses.

Savage Tacticians

Much better than using Stamps.com!!! Not sure why I didnt find Easyship sooner! On top of it being easy to use, the rep (Hiromi) was very patient and super helpful.

Misaki Cosmetics

Awesome service by Hiromi Ochi! Highly recommended ! Very detailed and professional, most importantly fast and gets things done!

Kennebec Cabin Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We needed to upgrade our shipping services on Shopify and Easyship was by far the best choice. We needed to switch in the middle of a large shipping rush and as soon as we signed up a representative reached out and made sure we had the right plan in place. A meeting was scheduled the very next day to make sure we understood the program and make sure it was set up and customized to fit our needs. We are now shipping out multiple items in the appropriate box and we are confident that the correct shipping rates are being applied.