Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RayneAccessories

I really love this app! It has some of the best negotiated prices and makes shipping much easier on me. I would highly recommend.

Hot Rod fuel hose

Time spent using app About 2 months

Saved me a whole bunch of time creating DHL labels, If using DHL express from Canada to other parts of the world I would highly recommend. Hot Rod fuel hose

Impact Berry

Location Hong Kong SAR

We have just started to use Easyship and can highly recommend! Excellent features, that take a lot of complexity out of our packing and shipping operations.

Learn With Mochi

Time spent using app About 1 month

CreativityBox.org is a public-benefit corporation making tech ed accessible to children of all ages. Our flagship product, www.LearnWithMochi.com Robotics Kits with books is shipped globally.  Previously we worked with several small local shipping providers in China and have seen a lot of problematic shipments and delays in deliveries. At this point, we decided to try out Easyship. It proved to be a reliable platform, the system is very user-friendly and it's quite easy to use. You have full control of creating and managing the shipments. If any problems arise with the labels, you can see error messages instantly in your dedicated dashboard. The support staff has been very responsive, friendly, helpful. They are a charm to work with. Highly recommended.

Yatta Golf

Great product that enables me to reach international growth. Very customizeable and super easy to set up.

Earned Athletic

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using Easyship for 8 months now and overall I find the app great! The dashboard is very easy to use and they are always looking to improve and adding new features. I have found their customer service has dropped off over the last few months, which I can understand but sometimes it can take 5-6 emails to just get a response.

The biggest area for me where they need to improve is the link between their warehouse partners & Shopify, I have to go in and manually update my stock every month to make sure inventory is correct.

I would defiantly recommend Easyship to any start-up, even with the few issues mentioned above, they have been a great tool to help me launch my brand.

The Private Gym

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have this app in 5 different stores and I recommend it all the time. The customer support is second to none. Any business that ships stuff would be well-advised to check out Easyship, especially if you ship internationally.

Sock Religious

This was a total game changer! We had been using the native Shopify shipping since the beginning and driving our post office employees crazy. Having Easyship has given us so much more flexibility and helped us to make friends with our postal employees with scan sheets a click away.

id221

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app deserves a 5-star! It makes our lives as sellers so much easier and best of all it's free! The only regret is that the calculated shipping checkout feature requires an Annual Shopify subscription, Shopify Advanced subscription or Pay an additional $20 monthly to your Shopify Basic plan. Nothing to do with Easyship. I think it's due to some policy by Shopify. Nonetheless, great job guys!

PodsBay

Location Australia

David and his team are pretty responsive to fixing things. The app is quite good and will help a lot of stores no doubt.
It has some room to improve on the larger scale end though where things need to be more customisable or changes made.

They can be done but it takes some time hence the 4/5 stars. For the majority of people it will be a good app but for those who ship over 100+ a week and need some special customisations it will take some time to get that done.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback.

We appreciate the positives you've highlighted, but we'd love to hear more about how we can make Easyship even better for you!

If you want to give us some more details on this then we're all ears, support@easyship.com is the best place to reach us :)

All the best,