Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and variety of shipping options. It streamlines shipping with automated label printing and order syncing. The app's customer service is responsive and it supports international shipping. Merchants value its insurance system, shipping rules, and insightful analytics. It's seen as a time-saving tool that optimizes shipping processes.

February 3, 2018

Really easy to set up and use. Very proactive, helpful and friendly local support team based in Hong Kong! Thanks for helping me to take care of all my fulfilment and logistic challenges so that I can get more satisfied and repeated customers :)

Qi Computer
Hong Kong SAR
November 17, 2019

I love how Easyship is linked into everything to make it all so easy to use! Everything is in one place and the dashboard is very user friendly. When I sent a query regarding a pick up, the response from swift and useful.

Soek
January 23, 2018

Probably one of the easiest apps i've used so far on the Shopify platform. Really simplifies the shipping process overall. Love using it, very simple to setup and get going. Still learning how to import & save orders but that will just make it that much better once I figure it out. Highly suggest it if you are looking for an easy to use tool for shipping your orders! A+

Speed Media
Edited June 2, 2019

Really has helped improved our shipping and control the cost. It's so much simpler to get our products ready to ship and we're confident that we're getting the best prices.

Rocky Creek
Edited June 24, 2021

Easyship is quite a good platform as we can ship to plenty of countries worldwide without worrying about no shipping solution to destination country. Customer support has some major improvement over the years in terms of response speed. The only things that need to work on is that there aren't sufficient courier to handle shipment contained battery.

Sabinetek Official Site
Hong Kong SAR
December 7, 2018

This app is easy to use and has lots of different courier options to choose from. The best thing is that small businesses like ourselves do not need to commit to a minimum pick up each time. All shipping labels are auto generated for us too, which cuts down a lot of time and effort.

Kindred Teas
Singapore
March 2, 2020

I have been sourcing for a good complete package shipping partner for years that is easy to use and provide local and international courier services.
Easyship provide a really good platform for my customers to use with ease, both locally and internationally. My customers can have options to choose which courier and cost of shipping they like to use. We the business owners can easily sync the orders with Easyship with a few clicks and the courier services is deal done in a few minutes. Most importantly, the service support I get from the local team is very good. Whenever I have an issue, they promptly solved it quickly so We can move on with our business. Its been a good business partner.

TCMshop.sg
Singapore
August 31, 2022

EasyShip have been a fantastic partner for our brand. As a small startup, we had numerous areas we have to cover, many which were outside our wheelhouse. We found EasyShip and they helped us incorporate our fulfillment and order processing flow with ease. They offer great customer service and support, going above and beyond to help us get up to speed and ensure our logistics were covered. Thanks EasyShip!

Aquaroo Baby Carrier Inc.
February 10, 2021

We have been working with the Easyship team for a number of months to launch serviecs with them in the USA. The app worked perfectly and the level of support we received from the Easyship team was and is first class.

BTS US Store
November 19, 2019

Very usefull and friendly-user; A must to pass an e-commerce business. I strongly recommend.

Cirrus Shower