Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping | Reviews

by Easyship

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

IAG Phone

Great App and excellent Customer Services. React to my email within minutes. Definitely recommend to other seller.

So Not Size Zero

Update as at 26 April 2020:
Gesselle and her team have been a great help and a real delight in assisting me on tracking down my DHL E-commerce parcel that would have otherwise been lost and I'm extremely grateful for that. Thank you to Ryan for trying his best to reply to my feedback as well! Easyship support has been terrific although replies can be a little slow so be patient with them! (:

Kal-Electibles

Really great app, so glad I found it. Has saved us a ton on shipping and is pretty easy to use. Was paying for stamps.com but so glad I found this

Peace Out Inc

EasyShip has been a great switch for us, so we can expand our customer base worldwide! The support team has been very helpful throughout the process, which makes this entire experience a plus for us!

sifr

Thank god for this app. Really made running this site much easier since I have to travel so much. Thank you

MaxiTrucks

I used this app for our shipping management and it works perfect. The support is good and help us on everything we need.

Free Movement Singapore

Easyship has made it so much faster for us to ship our parcels, no more multiple steps, the app will automatically fulfil orders and add in tracking numbers. Love that there are different courier options as well, especially when we have to ship overseas! Overall loving the app!

The Panic Room

Takes out the guesswork for shipping, so that we dont overcharge or undercharge our customers, shortens our processing time.

Little Bushbaby

I have been using Easyship for almost a year now based in Hong Kong and it has been great. The customer service is quick at responding and helping you solve any issues. It is really easy to use and both the local and international shipping has been quick and reliable. I definitely recommend this app.

5erenity²

Easyship helped to streamline my shipping needs and made international a whole lot easier. It's easy to use and support is great, I would recommend it for anyone new to Shopify and wants to simplify their shipping.
However I wish it works/integrates better with the Oberlo app. I have some dropshipping items that don't work with the Easyship app. It would be great if it had more options for a mix of dropshipping and adding of adhoc couriers.