Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and variety of shipping options. It streamlines shipping with automated label printing and order syncing. The app's customer service is responsive and it supports international shipping. Merchants value its insurance system, shipping rules, and insightful analytics. It's seen as a time-saving tool that optimizes shipping processes.

October 5, 2017

loved how easy it made shipping.

Monoyono1
Over 1 year using the app
October 26, 2017

Great customer service! love it~

Smoochiezz
Edited February 22, 2019

Its a good app just had a couple of problems or bugs at times which lead me to be frustrated to the point where i didn't want to use them again. For example i have shipped my item twice to the same people multiple times. However that only happened when I would upload over 10 orders at the same time. Also they need to fix the the shipping option i have to manually go in there and change the price to the cheapest option available. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of using them i paid more than i should have simply because i was expecting the option that i always pick to automatically update.

Peachberry Athletics
July 7, 2021

Good platform and worked perfectly. Provide worldwide shipping without worrying about wrong shipping fee to our end or buyer. Customer support has been excellent in provide assist and fast response.

PhitenSG
September 29, 2021

The app is amazing! It has a lot of features that you can use and can make your daily fulfillment of orders fast and easy! Shoutout to Calvin for assisting us with our concerns! :)

Meddy Teddy
October 10, 2017

If you are looking for an easy way to ship worldwide, don't look further, Easyship is SHIPPING SIMPLIFIED and AUTOMATED with your Shopify store.

Angrylane
Hong Kong SAR
Edited August 14, 2019

Easyship makes things easier to ship locally and internationally. The rates for shipping are great. We highly recommend the Easyship app! Thanks David Um and Jack for their great support!

Luiscreations store
April 20, 2019

We love this app! Made things easier to ship international. The rates for shipping are great. We definitely recommend the Easyship app

GS4LESS

GS4LESS
November 7, 2018

I liked how this website offers so many options of shipments. saved me few bucks by giving me options

TukTukSandals
October 17, 2017

Best customer service, best price, best follow-up, best delivery. The service helped Andrew Kayla to reduce the shipment cost for each pair of shoes we send out around the world while helping us to compare the most suitable delivery time options and providing web page plugins for clients to view the tax charges clearly. Special thanks to Rick Ngan and his team for the professional advice and on-time responses. What more can I say?

A Kay