Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping | Reviews

by Easyship

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Veiled Collection

UPDATED REVIEW: HIDDEN FEES! BEWARE! The app has started charging shippers "residential fees" which are never disclosed beforehand. Easy ship obviously realized their mistake and started adding a "residential fee" option before checkout to make it easier, but then they discontinued this feature and I am being charged these hidden fees again! This is absolutely ridiculous.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback and I'm sorry there has been some confusion about Residential Fees.

Couriers may charge an additional residential area surcharge, depending on the destination address.

The information regarding the residential surcharge is made available in your dashboard when selecting the courier

To support shipments to or from residential locations, the couriers define a residential location as a collection or delivery to a home, including a business operating out of a home that does not have an entrance open to the public. A surcharge applies to each package collected from or delivered to a residential location.

You can find more information in our Help Centre article here: https://support.easyship.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024835071-Residential-Area-Surcharges

We hope this information helps and if you require any further information, please feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and our team will do all they can to help.

Kind regards,
Easyship

Jack Stillman

Be warned: EasyShip looks nice and shiny but start digging under the hood and there are some things you need to be wary of.
Pro's:
Great for cash flow (pay as you go),
Nice additions such as tracking page with banners,
Integration with PayPal,
Reasonably good support
Con's:
The Hong Kong warehouse partner they paired me with has been an unmitigated disaster. Lost orders, lost stock and ineffective coms,
A number of selling features just weren't available and the support couldn't get them to work (No way to turn off taxes and charges for irrelevant countries, discounted shipping),
Would not allow me to have a business address outside of Hong Kong in order to ship from HK (which is so freakin bizarre it's astonishing)
The inability to sync products with Shopify (seriously you need to import a CSV file!), SKU's weights etc is similarly an insane omission. It betrays the lack of inventory management knowledge within the core team at EasyShip. This and the following omission places your fulfilment service at severe risk - you are warned,
Barcodes of products are not featured or considered. Someone thought this was unimportant. It is.

Pro's aside I have decided to stock out of the disastrous warehouse I was paired with, cut my losses and finish with EasyShip. EasyShip was pretty bummed for me so I can't blame them beyond a lack of due diligence in bringing this warehouse on-board. If you plan to ship from home or your own business perhaps consider it. Otherwise tread carefully...

Sit Healthier

I just changed my 1 star to 5 stars. Easyship went above and beyond to resolve our issues. Wonderful support.

Beware of this Company.

EasyShip was good until a few days ago when they charged us over $550 for some 6 months old shipping labels. EasyShips explanation was they were residential and some address correction charges.
This is EasyShip's sneaky way to lure customer then charge more. Beware of this company. We will be closing our account.
If you are going to charge something at least let your customer know what is it in advance.

Emotiva Audio Corporation

So easy to set up and use. Very responsive service from the support team, and implementation team. They follow up regularly to make sure our needs are met!

Matea Designs

The app is really easy to use and very useful in terms of being able to build analytics around all your shipping. Very seamless!

The Dark Lord

I lost a lot of sales because of this app. During the checkout process there were many instances when it wouldn't provide customers shipping rates or only provide expensive shipping options when there were definitely less expensive options/carriers. This caused so many abandoned carts and messed up my latest product launch sales.

Though the shipping offers on the backend are at times lower than other platforms, I will not use the calculated shipping rates ever again.

It's good to have as an option for manual shipping label fulfillment not for customer-facing calculated live rates at checkout.

Dachshund Eyewear

Couldn't ask for much more in a shipping app! Great customer service, great rates. The app integrates extremely well with Shopify.

Kittea

Love this app! Sales has gone up since customers have the choice of selecting their carrier options. I was able to sync my orders for automatic shipping fulfillment seamlessly too.

WOOFALICIOUS.SG

Pretty awesome. Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. Thank you very much

Kindred Teas

This app is easy to use and has lots of different courier options to choose from. The best thing is that small businesses like ourselves do not need to commit to a minimum pick up each time. All shipping labels are auto generated for us too, which cuts down a lot of time and effort.