Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping | Reviews

by Easyship

Access rates, generate labels, track orders and more.

Clothend

Great app so far. Really appreciate and enjoying it. We just started using the app and the features and good for managing our shipping activities.

Elea Toys

I am new to Easyship and still exploring it, but up to now seems very promising and a great app to handle both domestic and international Shipping of your store. Give it a try everyone:)

Tangles'n Knots

We were looking for an app to handle our international shipments and to offer our domestic customers additional shipping options besides USPS. This app is just what we wanted! The support staff is outstanding, they added some shipping options that we needed and we can now offer Fed Ex, UPS, DHL at competitive rates.
It does take a little set the system up (you need to add dimensions of each of your products and sku numbers) but once you have done that you are set to ship.
BEST PART! You can easily get an instant quote for any potential shipments , international or domestic!

Kids District

Great app. Simplifies everything. Even for beginners. Just starting out now and so far they have good support.

Birminghamjewelry

great service, great app. Still exploring with it but they definitely want to help you and offer great service.

Bello X Jello

We love how user friendly easyship is and the competitive rates it offer

Glass City Pipes

The app is super easy to use and has really streamlined the shipping process for us. Best part is we can add insurance to our orders through the app, which is not currently available via shopify. Support is fast to respond, knowledgeable, and kind. The team also offers webinars to help with efficiencies and to share general eCommerce info / knowledge.

Highly Recommend !

Tahshe 2

I was worried about my first overseas shipment but the process was smooth. They picked up my box in its brand packaging & put it inside a mailer bag. My customer told me that the box was in good condition when she received it & it arrived on time.

7seasjewelry

Very useful app, packed with features!
I especially like that there is reference information for customs duty and VAT available for every country.

Ostrichpillow Row

Great app. Easy, functional and great rates. The customer service is also quick and helpful. Since we start to use this app, our e-commerce is working much better.