Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Ship with Easyship and save. The only shipping tool you need.

C R Incorporated

Very Excellent Survice! Also They Give Free Vouchers Sometimes To Thier Customers!❤️❤️The Staff Is Awesome!

Fightkru

Easyship has helped to broaden my horizons. As I tackle the myriad challenges of building my own online sports brand, it is a relief to know a have a reliable partner like Easyship on my side. The team over in Singapore are very efficient and are always keen to help. Kudos.

Hunger Work Studio

Easy ship has given our studio the tools it needs to accurately and quickly ship a variety of goods while maintaining an accurate record of transactions. I believe their shipping analytics and customization options are the future of products in this domain.

Boloneyewearsg

Prior to embarking on Shopify our team was handling all the shipment ourselves. We need to compare rates and contact each courier individually. With Easyship it is a one stop solution where we can compare rates across different fulfillment providers. Now the team can focus on selling.

The Nail Edition

We sell personal salon-grade mani/pedi kits for consumers worldwide to use at the salons for hygiene purpose. There is international demand, however it is a challenge to secure competitive shipping rates across all regions based on our volume alone, which impacts our ability to scale.

We've recently found Easyship and are very excited that we can now ride on Easyship's consolidated volume to make our shipping much more affordable to our customers. Now we can look to expand and ship our professional manicure kits to countries we could not even consider before!

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Easy to utilize! Thanks team, from Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore. https://cowpressocoffee.sg/

Zenz Hk

The dimensions and weight of my products vary a lot. Easyship makes things much easier.
Setup and usage is really easy.
The integration with Shopify is also great.
This app deserves a 5 stars rating.

Techanic

Easyship is an amazing app. I love how seamless shipping has become using Easyship's service and platform - and cheap, too! I can't imagine life without them now.

Believotron

Easyship is a very simple, turnkey solution for international shipping. Allowing my customers to know their shipping and duty, and automatic printing of customs forms has been a real timesaver and has helped make international customers more viable. 5/5 Would integrate into shopify again. Their customer success group is proactive and helped make a change to shipping labels to match my printer. Great service.

The Jewelry Fix

Love this dropshipping got to get this if you have a business