Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Millno8

Do not use their services. I have chased them over a week, giving them a benefit of doubt. I chatted several time - never got a satisfactory response.

I tried to understand their concerns, if any - and yet no feedback. Answer was always that they will "get back to us". Or check back after some time. This is stupid, sorry to say.

I almost lost a customer trying to use their services. The phone number is useless as well.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It sounds as though you didn't have the best experience with a specific courier when you used our platform.

We would be more than happy to have our support team offer you more assistance in getting the best out of Easyship if you wish to give our platform another go.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@easyship.com and we will do all we can to make sure you have a better experience this time around!

All the best,

Easyship

Mechatoybox

my products dimensions and weight vary a lot, it was really a headache for me to estimate the shipping costs to my customers at first, but with easyship, everything becomes so easy!

and what makes this apps really outstanding is the CS, Rick is the one helping me instantly all the time... weekdays and .... sometimes weekends ;) thank you so much!

and i really appreciate the team at the back for adding more features, eg, the analysis page on dashboad - they are what i need!

you guys deserve my 5 stars rating!

Speed Media

Probably one of the easiest apps i've used so far on the Shopify platform. Really simplifies the shipping process overall. Love using it, very simple to setup and get going. Still learning how to import & save orders but that will just make it that much better once I figure it out. Highly suggest it if you are looking for an easy to use tool for shipping your orders! A+

Black Reign Clothing Co

Love Easy Ship! Great rates, an amazing team to help with any questions, and a super simple to use interface. I love using easyship to get my products to my customers!

Carrie Bloedel

Stop already with this nonsense. You overcharged. You want to blame me. You keep doing it even a year later. Stop with the madness. I'm not interested in doing business with you. I have no interest in hearing more from you. Just stop.

No there was no confusion as EasyShip states in the reply from over a year ago. I've been shipping for years - I didn't input "mistake" dimensions. It's not difficult. Funny enough, I use Pirate Ship and haven't had any issues or mistakes. PirateShip is proactive, easy to use, great rates, no issues. The way shipping should be.

Just did a cost estimate shipping a box weighing 4 lbs from Mpls, MN to Madison WI. I have been paying about $6.55 for the last 12 months. The cost estimate I got from Easyship was $26.29. Looks like I'd be out of business quickly using this app. So sick of apps advertising "the best pricing" when in fact the pricing is awful. Sellers are not idiots.

December 22, 2019

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Again, please accept my apologies again for the experience you had when using Easyship.

I have just searched for a quote using the information and locations you provided and the lowest price is $7.28, however without all the information such as the shipment dimensions I cannot confirm whether the price will be accurate for your needs.

If you ever decide to try Easyship again, please reach out to us at support@easyship.com and someone from the team will be more than happy to help you.

All the best,
Easyship

Zofunk Products

We just started using this app. Great app, makes things way easier for us.

Isabellawrenltd

We just installed it and planning to use it for shipping. The greatest thing about the app is that it allows you to see tax and duties in different regions/countries so you can plan your shipment wisely.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Very pleasant developer, responds well.

Bluebellstudio

We just started using Easyship services but so far, the team has been very helpful. They got back to us quickly when we had few questions or needs. Theye were really useful as well for the selection of the right courier.
I am strongly recommending them. Thank you Easyship.

Volaretimepieces

Convenience at the palm of your hands. Easyship provides excellent customer service and resources that are both cost effective and remarkably efficient. This grants small to medium enterprises like ours the opportunity to expand beyond the local market with ease. Highly recommended!