Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Cynniminni

Out of ShipStation, Shippo, and EasyShip, I have had the easiest experience getting started with EasyShip-- they are true to their name! The main things I needed to start were:
1. Generating labels for 4x7 thermal printer
2. Calculating live shipping rates at checkout in my Shopify store
3. Clear setup of products and boxes for accurate shipping rates
4. Ability to offer free shipping up to a certain amount #2 was especially huge for me as I did not want customers to get unexpected shipping prices, as I'm still learning how to ship things I am not confident yet in what my shipping rates were. I did a test shipment to myself and it was seamless, it's everything I could ask for right off the bat.

Plyco

Migrating to Easyship has been a boon for our business. Reliable live rates, excellent customer service and support for a diverse range of carriers and sales channels. It's streamlined our logistics process at Plyco and we're eternally grateful!

Meddy Teddy

The app is amazing! It has a lot of features that you can use and can make your daily fulfillment of orders fast and easy! Shoutout to Calvin for assisting us with our concerns! :)

Babyz

customer service is slow and does not provide any solution. They offer a very poor shipping service and pick up are extremely unreliable, I have some parcels that have never been picked up in 3 weeks despite multiple support requests and reschedule.

Possum Creek Games

Outstanding customer service, great support, makes our business possible. I don't know if our company could function without it.

doepamine

I've just started to use Easyship for my Shopify store. While I'm still new to it and figuring it out, the support has been great! I'm so glad that I have been able to set up support calls on the same day (in the same hour) and had my questions/issues resolved really quickly. Recommended, thanks!

Sophie & Toffee

We have been using Easyship since it was a baby. Alot of hiccups at the beginning. However, with improvements and investments over the years, I must say that I am impressed with how far Easyship has come! I tested other systems and I find myself sticking to Easyship. Although, Easyship is not perfect, it goes the same with other apps. With good customer service and efforts in improving their apps, their minor flaws can be overlooked. I look forward to more awesome features!

Luxonis

We've been using EasyShip for a couple of months. Worldwide shipping is complicated, and they made it easy for us. Application is great for handling daily sales and fulfilling batch orders (i.e., Kickstarter campaigns). It has multiple functionalities we can't live without. To name a few:
* Seamless, one-click integration with Shopify (you can add many stores)
* Shipping at Checkout (your customer can choose a courier, and the shipping cost is accurate). It works worldwide!
* Insurance
* Shipping rules (a great tool to automate shipping scenarios for different locations or box sizes)
* Product listing * Simple import from file (excellent for batch orders - you can import any CSV file, and EasyShip support many e-commerce platforms * Customizable notification emails to customers In addition, EasyShip provides excellent customer and technical support (helps with couriers, customers, and the application). We highly recommend this application and other EasyShip services.

Côté Cuir

Cette application est très bonne! Les clients peuvent voir l'estimation des frais douaniers au passage à la caisse, ce qui les informent adéquatement des frais. De plus, ce qui est vraiment bien, c'est qu'ils peuvent payer ces frais directement avec l'achat du produit en choisissant certains transporteurs comme DHL. De plus, on peut acheter des étiquettes d'expédition pour des ventes d'autres plateformes de ventes, comme Etsy, Amazon, eBay, ce qui est très pratique. Très Très bon service client.

Sahursart

incredible app! Makes so many shipping hassles completely effortless and the staff is ALWAYS SO helpful. Couldnt recommend it more! Truly makes running the day to day in my business so much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34