Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

momomint

Im going to stop using them as soon as possible (and I spent all my credits).
All the shipment timings are wrong and extremely expensive. Im only sending one T-Shirt thats 0.21kg
Like I need to pay $18 for a 8-12 day shipment (this is the cheapest and best value one) and it takes 1-2 months to deliver.
yes we can find a higher price category for $25 that promise 10 days... it delivers it in a month. the 2-5 days shipment costs at least $55. I have no idea how it worth to anyone, and it doesnt matter if you ask their help, they dont say anything how to improve.

PhitenSG

Good platform and worked perfectly. Provide worldwide shipping without worrying about wrong shipping fee to our end or buyer. Customer support has been excellent in provide assist and fast response.

BABA LINKS

Unable to create shipping zone/Add Rate for Africa using the Easyship App. It just keeps buffering on the admin & nothing happens. Easyship & Shopify both party could not fix this issue. Apart from that in terms of insurance, the duty and tax features are great.

Raven

My store is based in the UK and I have just invested a few hours, with the help of Joe from Easyship, to integrate it into my website. Firstly the help was second to none, thank you Joe! The early results are looking good and I'm just waiting on the right details to integrate my own carriers. I feel this will give my customers a better choice of carrier, and hopefully reduce my abandon cart rates.

Sabinetek Official Site

Easyship is quite a good platform as we can ship to plenty of countries worldwide without worrying about no shipping solution to destination country. Customer support has some major improvement over the years in terms of response speed. The only things that need to work on is that there aren't sufficient courier to handle shipment contained battery.

Bone Daddy Blade WerX

Easyship has been critical to our success and growth. They have a fantastic platform that is super easy to integrate with a Shopify store. Best of all, they have an amazing team of people and are constantly asking for feedback on how to improve to make MY LIFE easier. I'm grateful for discovering this service/app every single day!

Crownned

Great APP! Literally the best if you're trying to scale your business. Customer service could be better. But overall 5 stars!

Orbitkey

We've been using Easyship for the last couple of years and it is by far the easiest portal we've used to date. The UX is user friendly, visually appealing and informative at the same time. My favourite feature allows me to gauge shipping cost prior to dispatch without having to read off of a price matrix and weigh out numerous options that suit me. However, where Easyship really exceeds is its customer service. Jose has been by our side since launch and is always eager to reach out either to check up on us or help whenever necessary. Thanks Jose!

Leafytrade

Easy to use and set up. Jose was incredibly helpful in the onboarding process. Syncs to Shopify store very easy.

Pack Turtle

It has worked great for us to provide reliable shipping quotes at checkout for our customers. Picks from your pre-configured boxes according to product dimensions and adds the weight of the box for accuracy. Help from support has been appreciated. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33