Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PROOZY

We've been using Easyship for almost 2 years - it's been a game changer for optimizing our postage spend. The integration with Shopify works really well, and the customer service is excellent. Our CSM is super responsive, and always willing to help with any issues that come up.

Flow Co.

Location Australia

With a few back and forths with the support, I got the answers I needed from easy ship to help my business. They had a good shipping process and it made everything headache-free which is important when starting a business. I would recommend Easyship to businesses. Make sure you have everything in your store and optimise as much as possible as Easyship made us increase our customer experience and conversion rate.

Hwalgi

Customer support team is great and it is an easy solution to have your store ready to ship orders internationally.

Paire

Location Australia

Used Easyship for Paire's fulfilment, love the tagging feature, easy to manage different tasks. Received great service from our account manager as well.

namokiMODS

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using Easyship for a couple of years and rely on it daily to ship out our orders. It is very simple to set up and use and the support team is excellent. They are also constantly adding new features and improving the platform which is great to see.

The Miller Machine

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really wanted to like this app. Was an early adopter but customer service can be so frustrating. Took way too long to hear back from them. Had an issue where Media Mail became a shipping option (their backend issue) and I lost money on shipping. Took customer service too long to address this. And was never offered a refund. Was supposed to have Chat as an option based on my plan but didn't show up whenever I tried to contact them. Clearly I was not a priority.

April 22, 2022

Hi there,

We've tried our best to contact you via email over the last few weeks but we're yet to receive a response, is there an email address you would like for us to use?

First of all, in regards to the Media Mail matter, there was a technical issue that resulted in the issues you've described, but this was quickly highlighted and refunds were issued to all of those who were affected.

I apologise that it took us too long to resolve, but unfortunately, this was a complex tech issue that required an investigation and fix from our Development Team.

We're really keen to speak with you and resolve this matter in full, please get back to us at your convenience.

All the best,

Easyship

bandanatogether.com

Location Australia

As a novice start up entrepreneur I’ve relied heavily on enlisting the right team and technologies for my eCommerce venture. By installing the Easyship app on my store I’ve opened up a whole new world of possibilities for positive customer engagement, seamless shopping cart experiences, reliable warehousing, logistics and shipping. This is backed up with top quality support for store owners. From my perspective the most appealing feature with Easyship is the opportunity for customers to view three attractive options at the checkout: (1) cheapest (2) fastest (3) best value shipping. The added advantage of being able to offer pre-paid taxes, duties and insurance makes this app a winner!

Tomorrow Skincare

Location Australia

Excellent app, easy to integrate and setup. Few issues with the upfront pricing calculation, but the support team are EXCELLENT and quick to fix. I imagine these are more teething issues for the business as it grows. They also helped us find a 3PL that is integrated with EasyShip... it was truly a plug/play. Would highly recommend it.

Plain.J

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Have been an Easyship user since the start. And we can say that they have improved tons and are glad to be witnessing this growth and improvement on their part. Customer support is great despite current supply chain issues.

Les Sultanas

Location France

I have been using this app for months now and I'm super happy with it. After using multiple shipping solutions this one is the best so far. Prices are competitive and the app is intuitive and easy to use.
Their customer service is incredible.i have multiple people helping me at all times with my parcels. Using this app allowed me to take my Business to the next level.
Totally recommended