Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

The Cooking Block

A true lifesaver! Easyship has made it so easy for me to get quotes for shipping to customers overseas. One account and you're done. After the agony of navigating through the terrible UX of various big name couriers, only to find out that the price of delivery is three times as much as the cost of my product, I can't imagine going back. Setup was a breeze as well. Highly recommended!

Sooqcentral

We've been using Easyship a few months now, easy to manage and seamless integration. We are very happy with it. The support team is helpful too. Highly recommended.

Moshkacollection

Great support from the team in SG

Fensens

Great product, rates, and customer service overall. Finally, I've found a dependable solution for International shipping.

The Gift Store At Southlake

I have been very impressed with EasyShip. When I contact them whether by email or phone--you actually get to speak to a person or you receive a response in a very timely manner. EasyShip is very easy to use and helps simplify shipping. If you are trying to figure out which path to choose regarding shipping, I would definitely give EasyShip a chance.

Jeff Baker
Owner
The Gift Store
www.thegiftstore.net

Yesterdays Glam Vintage Boutique

Easyship is Awesome! I am glad I came across this app for my shipping needs. I am not only able to sync my Shopify store, but my Etsy store as well! I like how I can see all my orders in one place. Especially, when it's tough selling from different marketplaces and keeping up with your orders. The rates are great both internationally and domestically and beats making monthly payments to different couriers. My favorite thing about this app is being able to upload my products and having them automate every time I get an order. I feel like this feature will save me a ton of time. I did notice the calculated rates feature and I do wish to use that in the future and allow my customers to choose their own shipping. All-in-all it's definitely worth it, plus its FREE and FREE IS FOR ME!

Affordabledrone

We started using Easyship recently and it has saved us so much time on what, arguably, is one of the most boring parts of the e-commerce business: shipping! We were quite excited when we got our first order from outside HK, but did not realise what a hassle international shipping is (and how expensive!). Easyship really took that weight off our shoulders and allowed us to focus on what is really important: selling drones!
Michael van Keulen – affordabledrone.myshopify.com

Chinesefoodhub

Wow, Easyship is great!
I can now, with EASE ship to customers worldwide and not have to worry about taxes and duties. Everything is calculated and my customers know the exact price and delivery time during checkout!!

Fantastic! Thank you Easyship!

Dirtyneedlesstore

Hands down best app for shipping. Super easy to use and gives you the best deals on international and local shipping. Highly recommend this app!

Ezaz Camera Store

I love that it works so seamlessly with Shopify, and it has definitely opened up my market to be able to sell and ship internationally without any hassles. I would recommend it for all Shopify owners.