Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Shipping solution with exclusive discounts and easy automation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Carrie Bloedel

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Stop already with this nonsense. You overcharged. You want to blame me. You keep doing it even a year later. Stop with the madness. I'm not interested in doing business with you. I have no interest in hearing more from you. Just stop.

No there was no confusion as EasyShip states in the reply from over a year ago. I've been shipping for years - I didn't input "mistake" dimensions. It's not difficult. Funny enough, I use Pirate Ship and haven't had any issues or mistakes. PirateShip is proactive, easy to use, great rates, no issues. The way shipping should be.

Just did a cost estimate shipping a box weighing 4 lbs from Mpls, MN to Madison WI. I have been paying about $6.55 for the last 12 months. The cost estimate I got from Easyship was $26.29. Looks like I'd be out of business quickly using this app. So sick of apps advertising "the best pricing" when in fact the pricing is awful. Sellers are not idiots.

December 22, 2019

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Again, please accept my apologies again for the experience you had when using Easyship.

I have just searched for a quote using the information and locations you provided and the lowest price is $7.28, however without all the information such as the shipment dimensions I cannot confirm whether the price will be accurate for your needs.

If you ever decide to try Easyship again, please reach out to us at support@easyship.com and someone from the team will be more than happy to help you.

All the best,
Easyship

Zofunk Products

Time spent using app About 1 year

We just started using this app. Great app, makes things way easier for us.

Isabellawrenltd

Location Hong Kong SAR

We just installed it and planning to use it for shipping. The greatest thing about the app is that it allows you to see tax and duties in different regions/countries so you can plan your shipment wisely.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Location Norway
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Very pleasant developer, responds well.

Bluebellstudio

Time spent using app About 2 years

We just started using Easyship services but so far, the team has been very helpful. They got back to us quickly when we had few questions or needs. Theye were really useful as well for the selection of the right courier.
I am strongly recommending them. Thank you Easyship.

Volaretimepieces

Location Singapore

Convenience at the palm of your hands. Easyship provides excellent customer service and resources that are both cost effective and remarkably efficient. This grants small to medium enterprises like ours the opportunity to expand beyond the local market with ease. Highly recommended!

Neatfreaks By Sanch

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The team is very helpful. They assisted to help set up easy ship on my website and were quick to answer any questions.

Hock Gift Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome App! Before we installed this app, we were facing issues with customers living in Remote areas which incurred unexpected shipping cost for our business,

With Easyship, not only Shipping costs are calculated accurately, our customers remote areas issues are also being solved. Great Job Guys!

Eastburn Bath And Candle Co

Easyship is GREAT! I would recommend it for everyone! They have the BEST customer service! I would recommend it!

Icy Palace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love EasyShip! I was new to selling online and when my orders started coming from people all over the world, it was easy for me to get a little overwhelmed trying to figure everything out. So I decided to look through different shipping apps and this is when I came across EasyShip. Just like the name, it's Easy! I was able to easily sync my orders and choose the carrier with the lowest rates to fulfill my orders. Thanks so much Easyship for your great customer service and answering all my questions every step of the way. If you are new to selling online and need help shipping out your products, I would recommend EasyShip.

Lucy V