Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

The Golden Concepts

Having shipping auto calculated at our check-out page has made the whole buying process more convenient for our customers and our team. The prices are also competitive and customers can choose the option that best suits them. There have been some hiccups here and there but overall the Easyship team has made improvements along the way and we are happy users.

Delightbulbs

Using this app on delight.com.sg to ship to Singapore local market and the overseas market too. App is good in providing competitive quotations from many shipping service providers. However there are many glitches in the app - many times pick up fails, not much help is available if goods get lost in transit. Fails to quote sometimes. Repeat order or single order creating requires quite some of manual data entry. But still, the app is usable and solves some problems. delight.com.sg

Gale Polewear

As with all new apps there are some hiccups here and there, but generally speaking, EasyShip has managed to save my business a lot of precious time and money. The support team is responsive and will work with you extensively to get you setup.

Special Delivery For Kids

Easyship is definitely what I needed - easy to use and of great help. Now I can truly work at home and simply have someone to come to my door and collect my products for delivery with just a few clicks.

Thank YOU easy ship!

B2five

the dynamic rate is exactly what i need - and i think it's the only apps that supports HK post and SF.

pls continue the good work!

9 To 6

It is very convenience to let our customers choose delivery method. It makes our customers to know more about the time and cost needed.

Bourge Design Store

Easyship has made fulfillment and shipping a breeze. Being on the other side of the world from all of your product can be terrifying but with Easyship it's in good hands and it has left us from a mess of worrying and stress. They are quick, competitively priced and have a great customer service team. Thanks for all your help Eric!

Wearvaughan

Two months in, I'm really happy to be using EasyShip. They make mailing a cinch and have saved me a lot of time on the order fulfillment front.

Tjubi

Exactly what I was looking for, a one stop shop to ship parcels locally and internationally and only one entity to deal with. Marie and her team are responsive and they've made shipping a breeze for us. Thanks guys!

Snkr Project

Finally an App that integrates easily but also gives small to medium sizes business competitive rates on all the major shipping customers. Support level is fantastic, this is an absolute must have app!