Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Pao Tea

I've been waiting for a while to open an online storefront and one of the reasons holding me back was my uncertainty regarding the logistics behind shipping. Easyship has not only solved all of my shipping problems, but also has enabled me to expand my sales reach to countries around the globe. I had several question upon signing up but an Account Manager was able to walk me through the entire process step by step. Definitely would recommend to any Shopify user that wants more time on their hands to focus on selling and marketing rather than wasting time figuring out how to ship their orders.

Smoochiezz

Great customer service! love it~

Cat Forever

The app for shopify users works great. If you have shopify plus then you will be ablke to see more shipping options and track shipments with great organization in one place. Great easy to use app

Fixed Ops University Store

With so many apps to sync and connect Easyship really makes it convenient to handle this problem quickly.

Thanks for being so user friendly!

Maggies Popcorn And Nuts

I am a shopify partner that has helped launch 2 stores on shopify, when I first learned that I would need to help provide shipping solutions it was a little overwhelming. However after doing some research on the app store and on the web I came across XPS. I know it is a different app than easyship but their system was way more complicated and importing and exporting was a multi-step process thru both shopify and xps platforms, Once I found easyship shipping has gotten a whole lot simpler for my clients, It is easy to teach them to use the app and how to print labels and choose the right shipping currier and option for their needs. It also integrates nicely with the shopify platform and allows users to set box dimentions based on the product that the customer chooses so that when they get to check out the shipping is calculated and shown to the customers before they pay, once everything is set correctly in the easyship platform the rates are very accurate as to what the store owners pay for shipping on their end, It also offers the option to have the customer pay for shipping upon arrival instead of pre-paying which could come in handy for smaller businesses that cannot really handle forking out the money to ship products before they are paid for the sale thru shopify. All in all I would highly recommend this app if people are in the need for multiple shipping options to offer their customers.

A Kay

Best customer service, best price, best follow-up, best delivery. The service helped Andrew Kayla to reduce the shipment cost for each pair of shoes we send out around the world while helping us to compare the most suitable delivery time options and providing web page plugins for clients to view the tax charges clearly. Special thanks to Rick Ngan and his team for the professional advice and on-time responses. What more can I say?

Jujubekids

Great integration with our shop. Easyship give our customers many shipping options to choose from. It is very fast and efficient to use. Great customer support team.

Planetlocal

Really good integration for shipping packages and you get the best deal. Furthermore their real time carrier shipping is a charm. My contact at the company is very responsive and tries to understand the pain-point to help take their SaaS a step further. gogogo EasyShip !

Shop Ooh

Easyship has made e-commerce and shipping much easier, and we especially love the seamless integration with Shopify alongside with the dynamic shipping rates. Love the shipping platform and options but customer service could definitely be improved.

www.shop.operationoverhaul.com

Atelierchild

We have been using Easyship for over a year and it has made international shipping a breeze, as well as significantly reducing shipping costs. Thank you Easyship!