Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

Easyship ‑ All in one shipping

by Easyship

Instant access to 250+ courier services with savings up to 70%

Thenorthernbazaar

Pretty good app, I approve. It really helps with shipping and does everything it said it does

Playhao

Setup and Usage is easy to understand and follow.
Love its integration with Shopify, making it easier for us to do shipment requests and updates for our sales transaction!
Appreciate the constant improvement and pricing updates to make Easyship even easier with more attractive shipping rates!
Please keep up the good job!

Hafbox

Setup was a breeze and easy to use for both automatic store sync and manual entries. Customer support is on point too. Really quick response time and knowledgeable staff.

Cubewerkz

Easyship address the gap where new online merchants needing a robust fulfilment solution to sell worldwide without being tied down to a single courier

Enrich Agriculture

Easyship has helped our store ship all around the world. Our company sells "the world's smallest & smartest garden" so we needed a software solution that could quickly ship our orders out. Great software and no monthly cost makes it more appealing than options like Shipstation.

Sugarstrings

Very good shipping app, install & poof ready to start shipping!

Bottle Of Wellness

easy to use & great customer service!

Peachberry Athletics

Its a good app just had a couple of problems or bugs at times which lead me to be frustrated to the point where i didn't want to use them again. For example i have shipped my item twice to the same people multiple times. However that only happened when I would upload over 10 orders at the same time. Also they need to fix the the shipping option i have to manually go in there and change the price to the cheapest option available. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of using them i paid more than i should have simply because i was expecting the option that i always pick to automatically update.

Gofish Cam

The Easyship app has been a blessing from a fulfillment perspective. It's fast & easy, integrates well, calculates shipping with amazing rates, and the customer service has been excellent. All times of the day their team has been extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. As we start to grow and require different types of fulfillment they're very keen to help conform and adjust their services.

Thanks Easyship Team!

Pro Spec

Update: The only solution is to cancel the labels & I'll have a refund in 21 days. So there is no solution except cancel the labels, purchase postage elsewhere & hope they I'm actually refunded the funds in THREE WEEKS, while my orders are LATE due to their system glitch & lack of support for 3 days. Just awful, every step of the way. If I did this to my customers, they would be rightfully upset. Stay far away from this company.

I have to assume a lot of these positive reviews are fake, as I've had nothing but problems with this service & it's more tedious that other options.

For example:
1 - I ordered 5 labels on a FRIDAY
2 - 4 went to pending, and never completed
3 - I sent MULTIPLE emails to support, as these items needed to be shipped on Saturday at the latest.
5 - Support writes back Sunday night, refuses to do anything to remedy the situation, or take responsibility for their companies software issues that caused the labels not to complete. Instead they just say support is only avail certain days & certain times (Im assuming Hong Kong days/hours, Im in PST.

4 late shipments can out your metrics in a tailspin really quickly, so unless they improve their services, be very wary of this company.

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We've tried to reach out to discuss this issue with you but we haven't been successful if you have the time we'd love the chance to talk you and get a full understanding of what went wrong here!

We're always looking to improve our service and if you are able to reach out to us at support@easyship.com I'm sure we can make sure you have a much better experience this time around.

All the best,