Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and variety of shipping options. It streamlines shipping with automated label printing and order syncing. The app's customer service is responsive and it supports international shipping. Merchants value its insurance system, shipping rules, and insightful analytics. It's seen as a time-saving tool that optimizes shipping processes.

January 30, 2020

I have this app in 5 different stores and I recommend it all the time. The customer support is second to none. Any business that ships stuff would be well-advised to check out Easyship, especially if you ship internationally.

The Private Gym
July 18, 2020

This app is great for all of your shipping needs. I currently use it on two of my webshops! Easy to use and provides real time shipping quotes to your customers.

Brëwtality Coffee Co.
June 6, 2018

The app is good itself, but you cant depend on the couriers. Fastway is a nightmare!!! I booked collections and they never bother turning up.

Naturopress
September 27, 2019

EasyShip has been a great switch for us, so we can expand our customer base worldwide! The support team has been very helpful throughout the process, which makes this entire experience a plus for us!

Peace Out Inc
January 22, 2019

Couldn't ask for much more in a shipping app! Great customer service, great rates. The app integrates extremely well with Shopify.

Dachshund Eyewear
January 29, 2020

This was a total game changer! We had been using the native Shopify shipping since the beginning and driving our post office employees crazy. Having Easyship has given us so much more flexibility and helped us to make friends with our postal employees with scan sheets a click away.

Sock Religious
September 14, 2017

Two months in, I'm really happy to be using EasyShip. They make mailing a cinch and have saved me a lot of time on the order fulfillment front.

Wearvaughan
September 11, 2017

Probably the best shipping app in Hong Kong. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend this Company and the app!

Bow Selectie
February 8, 2020

Great product that enables me to reach international growth. Very customizeable and super easy to set up.

Yatta Golf
Edited November 1, 2021

Easyship is a COMPLETE game changer for international shipping. No one else offers the option to pay for duties and taxes up front for a completely transparent shipping experience. We had so many complaints and several shipments abandoned because of super high taxes at the border. Easyship fixed all of that overnight for our international customers. We have had zero complaints since the switch and look forward to transitioning to Easyship for US shipments too very soon. Our account manager is very attentive to our concerns and checks to make sure our customers are getting the best rates!

The Catholic Woodworker