Easyship ‑ All in One Shipping

Save up to 91% on your eCommerce shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Alieva

The app has so many problems, and the customer support team seems never care solving them, after sharing my problem with the team, they didn't got back with the right answers,

ItalianGrip

Location France

Thanks to this app, I was able to go global, and I succeeded!! I now sell my product internationally. Every day customers are buying from all over the world. The parcels go every day very far from my place without any problem and with total ease. Merely the best shipping service I have ever had. Come on, an all-in-one solution that gives to your customer: Price of transport
Transport time Customs fees And this in every country of the world.

BTS US Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been working with the Easyship team for a number of months to launch serviecs with them in the USA. The app worked perfectly and the level of support we received from the Easyship team was and is first class.

I Heart Wall Art Australia

Location Australia

This app has absolutely changed our business. I Heart Wall Art ship lots of big and bulky items from our workshop outside a major city and it's always been a nightmare to try and find good courier rates. We're getting the best details we've ever had now, and have found the system easy to use and incorporate into our business.

Tawbury

Location Australia

As a brand that has been used to using Amazon FBA, the thought of handling international shipping from our Shopify store was admittedly daunting. Easyship has made the transition straight forward. We have connected with their partnered 3PLs in Hong Kong and the US who have also been great to work with. Being able to sync orders from Shopify to our 3PLs via Easyship has saved a lot of time. Especially since we don't have to prepare any shipping documents. The onboarding process and customer support has also been great so far.

Eone

If I could give more, they'll get more...to make up for these 1-star toxic reviews. Be reasonable people. The setup can take some time as with many TP services/plugins, but the team at Easyship are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help you if you're nice and easy to deal with too. I'd recommend setting up a demo phone call, keep a good relationship (as you should with business), and you'll have a seamless experience. They offer some serious analytical tools for an extra, But the basic free package is good enough. Good courier pricing as well. Personally, I've dealt with much third-party software, and the two account managers, Michelle and Shivanjali were top-notch. 10 out of 10. Definitely ask for their help if you're based in the States or APAC. Cheers guys, keep up the good work. Look forward to any new features. -Cal

Sculplex

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easyship is really amazing. It makes shipping super convenient. All I have to do is sync the orders and click on a button and make the payment. The courier comes by to collect it and will then deliver to my customers. It's that bloody easy. Definitely a great app to have for any e-commerce store!

Package Free

We've had an amazing experience with EasyShip! Our Account Manager is super responsive, and the platform is easy to use for both Ops, Warehouse, and Customer Support team members. Reporting has improved so much since January when we onboarded. Would highly recommend.

Fuchusi

I had few issues with a carrier but easyship got back to me and solved the problem, their customer services has definitely improved

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.