250+ solutions & 70% discounts
One account gives access to 250+ shipping solutions and discounted shipping rates of up to 70%. All without lengthy setup procedures
No more hidden fees
See all required taxes, duties, and courier fees upfront for every country in the world. We work hard to ensure you don't get any surprises
Increase Your Conversion Rate
Showing dynamic rates based on actual items in cart shown at checkout make your quotes more accurate. Less buffer means higher conversions
About Easyship ‑ All in one shipping
Easyship is a shipping platform that reduces shipping costs, helps you sell worldwide, and increase conversion rates to #ShipLikeABoss in no time! You have direct access to hundreds of courier solutions allowing you to save time and money.
Simplify shipping and save
- With hundreds of couriers worldwide, one account is all you need to access 250+ shipping solutions
- Benefit from rates up to 70% off. Compare domestic and international shipping solutions. Get special discounts offered by USPS. Cubic rates also available
Built for your store
- Sync orders and print labels in one click
- Automatically update orders as “fulfilled” with tracking numbers and courier names
- Calculated rates at checkout to improve conversion. Customers choose their preferred shipping option knowing all costs, delivery time, and taxes
- Brand your tracking and documents so you own all touchpoints of the customer journey
- 24/7 support to ensure you can give your customers the support they expect
Take international orders confidently
- Ready-to-go shipping docs. Automatically generate and download shipping labels, customs invoices, and declarations for any type of product
- Guaranteed duty & taxes. See exact amount of import tax, VAT, GST, and other fees upfront
- Customs documentation. Accurate and complete paperwork reduces customs issues and delays
- No hidden fees or surprises. Our goal of transparency means you know exactly what you’re paying for. Provide proper, all-inclusive rates to customers and control margins
No subscription or monthly fees
- Our app is FREE – you only pay for shipping costs. How do we make money? Our volume gives us negotiation power with couriers to get better deals for you and some commission for us
Offer calculated rates at checkout
- Flexible shipping options increases conversion. Let customers choose between the cheapest, fastest, or best value for money solutions
- Reduce customer complaints and emails by showing clear delivery times, resulting in fewer returns
- Handle tax & duty. In-cart settings give you flexibility on choosing if tax & duty will be prepaid (DDP) or postpaid (DDU) at delivery. You can also include this at checkout
Automate your shipping
- Monitor tracking numbers. Receive tracking notifications from chosen couriers for all shipments in one place
- Get exact rates with volumetric weights. Store your product dimensions, category, and weight for faster processing and accurate shipping costs
- Expedite shipping with shipping rules. Choose preferred solutions based on destination, product type, or weight
- Maintain control of your finances. Download past invoices, receipts, and transaction statements from the dashboard. Keep all your data at your fingertips
- Don't want to do the packing? We can help fulfill!
- DHL eCommerce,
- SF Express,
- 250+ Courier Services
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Users simply pay for what they ship. Costs incurred are shipping fees & additional options such as insurance and duties
Overall rating Based on 177 reviews
Most recent reviews
*This review is based on the experience of using EasyShip to ship out from Hong Kong*
One star because it is a great way to speed up printing out waybills for local post office such as Hong Kong Post.
The second star, because the integration with Shopify is actually pretty good. Tracking is updated, if you cancel an order it will reflect on Shopify as well.
The rest of the courier options, transit times and "Ratings" are all quite frankly inaccurate and unreliable.
For UPS Saver, you have to send your package to their office for pickup by UPS so that is a day or two of added time.
For Quantium Speedpost, your package has to be sent to Singapore and it will stay there for x amount of days until it is dispatched to your destination.
In my case, I used it to ship a package to the UK on July 9th and it is now July 22nd and the package has still not arrived.
Hong Kong Speedpost is similar cost and it would have been there by now.
These are just a couple of examples of what you should look out for when using EasyShip.
If you want a great waybill labeling machine, then 5 stars.
We recently started using EasyShip and the transparency it provides to our customers. Our products also have a unique dimension and weight and EasyShip was able to give us better rates than what we were getting when working directly with the shipping carriers.
I found the app and the whole software really easy to use. Any questions I had were answered swiftly, making the whole integration seamless. Really pleased I switched.