EasyVideo ‑ Product Videos

EasyVideo ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia

Easily replace any Product Image with YouTube or Vimeo video

the mini media co.com

Very helpful support team and product works well. I have used this app on a couple of projects now.

Magari Beachwear

Great app and even better support :) It wasn't working exactly as I needed, but they configured the app just right. Totally recommended!

Donnabella Dev

This is a great app to show your product videos. but even better then the app is the support staff, i had a request over labor day weekend and they were on top of it and got it done so fast.

Montezuma Life Organize

Great for adding video prominently on the product page.

Nexus Media was very helpful in getting the app working. Great customer service.

Shrinkabullsstore

This app is great! Works as advertised and the support is even better. My theme needed a few modifications to allow the app the work properly and Tanya promptly went it and got it up & running.

Thanks NexusMedia!!

Onlinemarkat Com

great app, it shows videos the way i want

Epaulet

The app is fantastic! I needed a gallery embedded image for our products and the Nexus Media team worked with me over email to adjust exactly to my needs. They were fast and responsive. Will be using for all of our products!

Costesth B

Great app and support from the team when needed.

1k Words

Exceptional customer service. Very fast in answering my queries and resolving my customised issues.

337 Brand

Great customer service - staff is friendly, helpful and quick to respond. App works well and we would recommend to stores looking to add product videos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7