Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Future Kind

Had trouble when installing the app, but the awesome customer service immediately accessed my account and fixed the issue. Great app, highly recommended.

PROJECTWOO

Does what it says. Adds video to product carousel. It didn't work at first, we are using shogun the page builder. But one quick contact to support and it was fixed in 24 hours! Great product and support. Thx!

Unni and Evans

Fantastic app - a great way to convey videos within product pages. The support is also excellent - keep up the great work!

Safe Ride 4 Kids

We love that we can offer a video as one of our product thumbnails and this app makes it really easy! It mysteriously stopped working for a bit but their customer service was on it when I let them know and fixed it right away.

Hashmere

I have browsed and tried so many apps for the product video feature. Easy Video is definitely the best of its kind. At first I had a little compatibility problem of my theme, then I emailed their tech support and got back from them so promptly. Now it works perfectly. Strongly recommend!

Accessoires de Voyage

Support very reactive . The app does work fine after they did help me very quickily. Très bonne app et très bon support

Tuesday in Love

easy to install and works instantly. Instruction are also very clear and easy to follow. Great app!

Silk kaftan

video starts approx 7 to 10 second delay.customer not wait for video so no use if video run after 10 seconds.
support is good but product not worth .
How to remove junk of your app which is showing in meta ?

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our app allows you to add YouTube and Vimeo videos, we don't host videos on our servers. There always is some delay as YouTube/Vimeo should initialize and preload some part of the video. It works in the absolutely same way when you embed YouTube/Vimeo code to your page. I'm afraid we can't make YouTube or Vimeo to load videos faster, that's out of our control, sorry.

Mystical Earth Gallery

Works great on the store website for our products, and at a great price! Had a few issues, but my questions were quickly answered and any issues were fixed. Highly recommend.

Céleste Mogador

très bonne appllication
simple et efficace pour mettre video sur page produit
Le support hotline est super efficace et disponible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11