Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Super-Dry (01)

The seller did a perfect job. I am very satisfied with my order and I highly recommend this seller! The video works well.

Morpho Sleep | Sizin için uykuya çok çalışıyoruz.

This team is awesome they did custom coding and everything we need for the product video. Fast replies and fast solution. Thanks alot!

MERLIN Didakt Onlineshop

Diese App ist super. Hatte anfangs Probleme, weil die Videos nicht dargestellt wurden. Der Support war mega schnell und hat direkt geholfen. Jetzt werden die Videos angezeigt und das wertet meinen Shop direkt total auf. Perfekt! Ich kann diese App zu 100% empfehlen.

ExcellentSupply.com

Perfect for embedding Youtube videos to the product page! Simple app to work with. Just click "Add media from URL" in the product image section. Embed the video URL. And the video(s) shows up along with the product image thumbnails.

Flory's Online

EXACTLY what I was looking for. Its very annoying having a theme that doesn't support video in your product images, but this fixes it in a very few simple steps. Thank you!

Sound Shoppe nyc

This app worked perfectly from the start providing my videos functunality that they didn't have originally from shopify. Customer service even helped me tweak it to fit my vision for the site. They were quick to respond and efficient with their help. -Dave

uprettyhair

The customer service attitude is very friendly, and they help to answer questions in a timely manner. This app is very useful and I like it.

Singolare

This app worked perfectly for what we wanted as a brand. The embedded videos look clean, they are responsive and they reproduce automatically. It's the most easy app to use and they have the best client service. We wanted to make some size adjustment for the videos to be exactly the same size of our photos on desktop and mobile and they answered immediately and very professionally and modify the code for us.

Heartloom

The Dev team really went above and beyond over multiple weeks to help configure the app to fit my store perfectly.

Cherry Pink

The best app ever, I used another one and this is definitely the best, they solved an issue I had with my theme in less than 24 hours, thanks very much !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13