Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Tuesday in Love

easy to install and works instantly. Instruction are also very clear and easy to follow. Great app!

Silk kaftan

video starts approx 7 to 10 second delay.customer not wait for video so no use if video run after 10 seconds.
support is good but product not worth .

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our app allows you to add YouTube and Vimeo videos, we don't host videos on our servers. There always is some delay as YouTube/Vimeo should initialize and preload some part of the video. It works in the absolutely same way when you embed YouTube/Vimeo code to your page. I'm afraid we can't make YouTube or Vimeo to load videos faster, that's out of our control, sorry.

Mystical Earth Gallery

Works great on the store website for our products, and at a great price! Had a few issues, but my questions were quickly answered and any issues were fixed. Highly recommend.

Céleste Mogador

très bonne appllication
simple et efficace pour mettre video sur page produit
Le support hotline est super efficace et disponible

Style Cents Inc.

Installed the app and started using it within 5 minutes. No issues. Now I have videos pop ups in my product page. Brilliant.

JMLEGAZEL

Very useful and very simple to use in pop-up mode as in Gallery mode the thumbnail mask our product reviews...

Kayla Burke Design

App works great and is easy to use. I needed it to upload videos to my product images. I used a little help from support to get it started and they were quick to help and got it working within a few hours of downloading the app. I recommend this app!

FHI Heat™

Really good app!! At first it didn't work properly on my theme, but NexusMedia got it fixed right away. I definitely recommend it.

Siete Dev

This app is great and the team behind it is even better with their support. I hit a snag due to theme customization I was doing and they quickly responded to help me resolve it and get it working.

Odabash_Staging_US

Amazing customer service - The Nexus team were quick to customize the app to fit my theme and I was ready to go (and that was on the 1st day of my free trial.)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10