Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Silverlots

Thank you! Awesome app! Increased our conversion rate with product videos!
Check it out in action here!

Armor Concepts

Support was very responsive to my inquires and issues. I don't care there is a problem with the software, I just want to know it can be fixed. The company bent over backwards to make sure it worked for us. Very happy with my purchase.

The Mosquito Company

Works great! Had a few problems at first but i contacted the support team and they accessed my store and fixed the code within a few hours.

Atelier Monzon Palm Beach

Awesome product and amazing customer service. We love you guys!

Thread Llc

Took a little more than expected to get setup for our particular theme, but now that it's up, it works just as I hoped.

Atomic Strength Nutrition

Great customer service helped me figure out why it wasn't working at first and now its working like a charm. Hoping it'll help boost customer conversion rates!

Caffeine And Kilos Inc

Great app, works as advertised. Also, very responsive customer service

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

Great App. Easy to Use. Does what is needed. Recommended!!!

Helacious Blades

Service and support are stellar. Works flawlessly and their support on theme customization to bring out the full potential of the app was awesome. Highly recommended.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

I love this app! Quite easy to use and really help me increase customer experience !