EasyVideo ‑ Product Videos

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Purple Planet Inc

Great app. Easy to use and great support.

Madwag Clothing

Exactly what I was looking for to showcase a catwalk video at the end of the product photos. I needed a few tweaks doing which the team did quickly and extremely helpfully.

See here for example! https://madwagclothing.com/collections/womenswear/products/holographic-gold-capelet-with-pom-pom-trim

100% would recommend :)

Watchshopvietnam

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good app! I believe that your customers will like this function if you install this app! Recommend!

Retrostyler

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have only been using it for a few days now, but from what we can see it's perfect. Initially we had an issue getting it to work with our store, but we contacted support and their web dev team tweaked it for us and within a couple of days had everything working perfects. Outstanding support and a great app. One happy customer.

White Wave Sportswear Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I had an issue with getting my Vimeo videos to work at first, so I contacted support. They were extremely helpful and timing in their response, and applied a fix right away.
I also wanted a feature for my videos that was not provided by the app and support was able to customize a solution for me.

Now it looks great!

Lord Of Video

Time spent using app About 3 years

If your looking for a app that converts your images into video for example a video website selling video as products this is a MUST HAVE! Without this app EasyVideo I couldn't have started my business. Aside from the app the customer service is BY FAR THE BEST I'VE EXPERIENCED OUT OF ALL THE APPS I HAVE. Thank you EasyVideo for this great application development!!!!! If I could rate 10 stars it would be a 10! Amazing!

Elivera

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Easy??? What is easy? Write emails? Search Why Not Working? Everything is done by laughs.

Prjewel

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

5 Stars! Great app and its working so well! Highly recommend this app!

Check it out our sterling silver jewelry website:)

Electricbicycleusa

This is a must-have! So simple and easy to use and works like a charm. I usually take a screenshot of the video I want to show and add the little triangle play symbol in photoshop so customers know it's a video. Then, just add the video URL to the alt tag, and that's it! I love having videos on my product pages and this works extremely well for what I need. Thank you!

Maison Du Soir

Time spent using app About 1 year

EasyVideo is awesome! I was able to easily add videos to my product images, and they look amazing. Support was very quick to respond to my questions as well. I highly recommend this app.