Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Prjewel

5 Stars! Great app and its working so well! Highly recommend this app!

Check it out our sterling silver jewelry website:)

Electricbicycleusa

This is a must-have! So simple and easy to use and works like a charm. I usually take a screenshot of the video I want to show and add the little triangle play symbol in photoshop so customers know it's a video. Then, just add the video URL to the alt tag, and that's it! I love having videos on my product pages and this works extremely well for what I need. Thank you!

Maison Du Soir

EasyVideo is awesome! I was able to easily add videos to my product images, and they look amazing. Support was very quick to respond to my questions as well. I highly recommend this app.

Elle Macpherson

Great app and amazing support from the customer service team. I couldn't get the video to play on mobile and overnight they had sorted for me. Thanks for your speedy work! :)

Markbellstaging

Great app. Great support team. Would give 10 stars if possible.

Need It Nation

Good App works as intended. Thanks for the support.

Silverlots

Thank you! Awesome app! Increased our conversion rate with product videos!
Check it out in action here!

Armor Concepts

Support was very responsive to my inquires and issues. I don't care there is a problem with the software, I just want to know it can be fixed. The company bent over backwards to make sure it worked for us. Very happy with my purchase.

The Mosquito Company

Works great! Had a few problems at first but i contacted the support team and they accessed my store and fixed the code within a few hours.

Atelier Monzon Palm Beach

Awesome product and amazing customer service. We love you guys!