Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

White Wave Sportswear Inc

I had an issue with getting my Vimeo videos to work at first, so I contacted support. They were extremely helpful and timing in their response, and applied a fix right away.
I also wanted a feature for my videos that was not provided by the app and support was able to customize a solution for me.

Now it looks great!

Lord Of Video

If your looking for a app that converts your images into video for example a video website selling video as products this is a MUST HAVE! Without this app EasyVideo I couldn't have started my business. Aside from the app the customer service is BY FAR THE BEST I'VE EXPERIENCED OUT OF ALL THE APPS I HAVE. Thank you EasyVideo for this great application development!!!!! If I could rate 10 stars it would be a 10! Amazing!

Elivera

Easy??? What is easy? Write emails? Search Why Not Working? Everything is done by laughs.

Prjewel

5 Stars! Great app and its working so well! Highly recommend this app!

Check it out our sterling silver jewelry website:)

Electricbicycleusa

This is a must-have! So simple and easy to use and works like a charm. I usually take a screenshot of the video I want to show and add the little triangle play symbol in photoshop so customers know it's a video. Then, just add the video URL to the alt tag, and that's it! I love having videos on my product pages and this works extremely well for what I need. Thank you!

Maison Du Soir

EasyVideo is awesome! I was able to easily add videos to my product images, and they look amazing. Support was very quick to respond to my questions as well. I highly recommend this app.

Elle Macpherson

Great app and amazing support from the customer service team. I couldn't get the video to play on mobile and overnight they had sorted for me. Thanks for your speedy work! :)

Markbellstaging

Great app. Great support team. Would give 10 stars if possible.

Need It Nation

Good App works as intended. Thanks for the support.

Silverlots

Thank you! Awesome app! Increased our conversion rate with product videos!
Check it out in action here!