Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Fabylis

This is my 4th app from Nexusmedia I've installed because all apps are awesome, hands down. My products look so much better with the EasyVideo app (beside their other apps EasySlide, EasyTabs, EasyDisqus) and the installation and integration was super easy. From all the apps I've installed so far, their customer support was the best I've experienced. Fast, reliable, friendly and everything is always possible. Thank you.

Affordable Leather And More

Worked as advertised right from the start. Easy to install. Den was superb at getting a slight tweek done on my product page. Thanks for a great app!

Manly Bands

Excellent app and very easy to use. We had a little trouble installing it and Den from customer support was extremely helpful and friendly. He had our problem fixed the same day. Would definitely recommend this app to add video to your product pages.

Space City Drones

I use this app on nearly every product I sell. I love the way that it feels like and acts like Amazon.

Support is fantastic, I always appreciate their help when I need it.

Hopbox

This app is great, plain and simple, and does exactly what it claims to do. Denys was extremely responsive and helpful when we had a slight issue (due to a conflict with our particular theme).

Minaal

Solid app, does exactly what it says it should. I even got immediate support to install on my theme. All around good experience.

Gearsnapper

I installed the app and had a few issues because of my theme and other apps, the Nexus Media (EasyVideo_ support team got back to me ASAP and solved all the issues - I now have my product videos posted on my product page!

Recommended!

Navdy Inc

Great app, easy to install and get videos up and running. Even better support, extremely helpful and quick to respond to questions.

Imagevine

This is a great APP for including Vimeo or YouTube videos on your website. We sell mini movies or church videos and motion backgrounds on our website and needed a simple way to include multiple motion backgrounds on one page, this app worked perfectly. The support was amazing, they gave us help setting up the APP as well as support when we needed to tweak the theme code.

Lion Feet Sneakers

The app is great and gives an unique opportunity to showcase your product on its product page. And they are amazing at helping you set it up!

*Update: They have configured it specially for me, so it works exactly as i wanted it for my store - Massive credits to Denys for the customer service!