Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Wilex

Had a few issues with us having many plugins already so the app was not visible, contacted support and they were very responsive and quick to take action and solve my problem. Works seamlessly on our store, hopefully they will decrease the load time. Would recommend!

Juan Ballena | Travel Experiences in Cartagena

Works great! Easy to use... Had a few problems at first but i contacted the support and they was very responsive to my inquires and issues. Thanks!

Oxyfresh

Good app. did not work out of the box with the image zoom effect app we had installed and the support fixed it quickly. Good guys. I recommend.

Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center

I really like this app. It gives me the ability to offer product information in video form without hogging screen real estate. And to confirm what was written in other reviews, the support staff was amazing. I had an issue with an older theme and Tetiana and her software footsoldiers went to work immediately and solved my issue. Great app! Great support.
Rod Machado

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

A great wee app that quickly and easily adds in YouTube or Vimeo videos to your product galleries. OK, it's easy enough to add these into a product description, but it's so much nicer to have videos where they should be; with the images.
I had a bit of a problem in that I could only realistically use the 'pop-up' feature. This was great on desktop or mobile (always nice when mobile image features work correctly!). However...when I set the videos to be viewed 'as a gallery' - they slipped off my mobile screen. desktop was still fine.
So, after just getting along for a while, being mostly happy, I thought I'd ask if they could perhaps sort the problem.
Apparently my theme was probably causing the problem (even though it's just the free theme, 'Venture'). However, they worked at it...took a little while but now it's perfectly responsive. On mobile, portrait, landscape or desktop mode (again both orientations) and on desktop, resizing the window -it just gets on with the job, situated in the same space as the normal images.
there is one caveat (I believe) - in that on mobile portrait and when the desktop is resized down, the video area becomes square, rather than 16:9. For 'normal' videos, this would of course be a problem - but as these are product videos and the product is located in the centre of the screen - all is fine.
So - all in all, very happy and well recommended :-)

Mildan Market Inc.

App is awesome. It does exactly what it promises to do. Support is amazing. If your theme needs minor tweaks, support takes care of the issue immediately. Great app, highly recommend it.

LUX LED Lighting

Support was prompt when we had an issue with it showing up on mobile. Now it works like a charm! So far so good!

Paria Outdoor Products

Great app, performs flawlessly! When I first installed it, it did not work on my theme. A quick email to the support team fixed the issue quickly. Highly recommended!

AllWebReferrals

Amazing app and amazing support, thank you! They quickly fixed the formatting to get videos to work on my theme within 48hr.

exploor

Very responsive support team, Ilia and Tetiana are very good and respond fast. App works fine on desktop, and very well on mobile which is most important to me. Keep rocking guys!