Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Living Zenzes

Very good. Worked instantly out of the box. Very nice. Would be nice if there was an option that you can change the video symbol thumbnail/background for all products at once. Great price too.

Creative Action Network

Very easy to use and incredibly quick support response! I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking to add product videos.

the mini media co.com

Very helpful support team and product works well. I have used this app on a couple of projects now.

Magari Beachwear

Great app and even better support :) It wasn't working exactly as I needed, but they configured the app just right. Totally recommended!

Donnabella Dev

This is a great app to show your product videos. but even better then the app is the support staff, i had a request over labor day weekend and they were on top of it and got it done so fast.

Montezuma Life Organize

Great for adding video prominently on the product page.

Nexus Media was very helpful in getting the app working. Great customer service.

Shrinkabullsstore

This app is great! Works as advertised and the support is even better. My theme needed a few modifications to allow the app the work properly and Tanya promptly went it and got it up & running.

Thanks NexusMedia!!

Onlinemarkat Com

great app, it shows videos the way i want

Epaulet

The app is fantastic! I needed a gallery embedded image for our products and the Nexus Media team worked with me over email to adjust exactly to my needs. They were fast and responsive. Will be using for all of our products!

Costesth B

Great app and support from the team when needed.