eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Simply Breakers

The support team is great, they walked me through my entire set up and were very easy to get a hold of.

YoDeserve

customer service is very good and professional ; they help me to sync my products from my Shopify store to EBay. I’m very grateful for their help.

The Rare Plant Haus

Customer service was excellent helping me sync my products from my Shopify store to EBay. I’m very grateful for their help.

Celeste Jewel

CedCommerce is the way to go! Their customer support team is second to none. If you run into any issues, they'll be there to guide you throughout the entire process. Highly recommend. Thanks so much!

Veld Dynamic Audio

This app helps us keep our eBay inventories synched up and allows us to fulfill all orders on Shopify. The team is always available and extremely patient.

WoodenEducationalToy

Great app! Highest recommendation! I would especially like to thank the support team for their patience and help! Thank you very much!

Rescue Supply

I used to make eBay listings, one by one manually. I even tried out the official eBay app but this one, while a tad bit expensive is every bit worth it. The customer service is amazing, I have 0 regrets! Thanks for the fantastic app!

Dear Rescue Supply,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As eBay is a large platform, therefore, they are very particular with the listings, and the app reduces your efforts with the bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections so within a few minutes you can optimize/customize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account also assists you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Team CedCommerce

The Affordable Art Company

A great team that is always available to help - a fantastic app that I have used for many years and will use for many more.

July 24, 2021

Thank you The Affordable Art Company, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

Haru

Great functionality and very quick customer support! Templates and profiles for eBay are easy to use.

Hello Haru,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.
Team CedCommerce

FNQ Hooked

Very helpful and professional :)
I was able to integrate my shopify account with the help of my support person. I could have not done it with out them so for that i am truly grateful :)

July 24, 2021

Thank you, FNQ Hooked, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Thanks and Regards