eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easiest way to sell on eBay and manage orders

Art-O-Rama

This app is easy to use and allow you to start small for free. If you grow up with sales, then it's worth to pay a monthly plan. Thank you.

OkingHabib

The team at Cedcommerce helped main quick & effortless onboarding process of selling on Ebay. I used this app to configure and migrated our products to Ebay and the job was done smoothly by dedicated and consistently helpful team,who gave us a VIP customization and tutorial easy to learn guidance. I've been able to save so much time having my inventory synced across both the platforms. I definitely recommend this app if you want to integrate your Shopify & Ebay stores. The products gets imported on the app seamlessly. The profiling of items let you categorize your products in a better way. Manageable products templates,easy listing of products from Shopify to Ebay seamless products and other's syncing,so much on 1 app.Am 100% satisfied and I recommend Cedcommerce team to anyone looking for Ebay products migration they also assisted in SEO. I will give this team 6stars if available. Thanks a million guys and I will be back for more products and your services.
OkingHabib