Integration for eBay

Integration for eBay | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Maysfield Appliance

Really I am happy with the app. I am very satisfied with the app and the support service in the chat. They resolved my doubts very quick.

Duke's Card Shop

Have been using it awhile and finally a process got hung up but customer service had it fixed fast. Thanks.

Taio promos

J'ai galéré un peu au démarrage mais avec l'aide par le chat on a pu résoudre les soucis et mon catalogue s'est téléchargé

Lokumshop

Assistenza clienti incredibile! Subito pronti a rispondere con tutorial creati su misura dal mio pannello di controllo. Wonderful customer service!

YUNIQUE ITALIA

Great app , help us a lot to list in ebay without loose time. Great support form staff for solve little things . A particular thanks to Neha ! Try this app !

Home Covid Tests

Nothing is ever easy yet with their great support we were successful in getting products live in one session.

November 20, 2021

Thank you, Home Covid Tests, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Team CedCommerce

Minis Shoe Shop

Great interface and service. I would recommend to anyone who is nervous about synching ebay with Shopify.

November 20, 2021

Thank you Minis Shoe Shop, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

WohnenRoyal

The customer service helped us with our product uploads. Recommended app for ebay integration. You can use this app without hesitation.

Hello, WohnenRoyal,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Team CedCommerce!!

toobelo

Love the app and the support is top notch. Has some issues in the beginning, most of which were my fault because I am new to shopify. Support helped me straighten them out and were very patient with me.

November 20, 2021

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Farm Models Store

I used this app to add over 100 products to eBay and was successful within about 20 minutes. Great app but even better support. Wonderful team and the app delivers..... highly recommended....

November 6, 2021

Hello Farm Models Store,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce