eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Little Monkee Moos

I loved how I was assisted through the process of integrating the app. I didn't ask for assistance but it was obvious I was struggling and the app supporter jumped in and assisted me each time he could see I was having an issue. made it so much easier and less stressful

Greetings Little Monkee Moos,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

NOVA

this is the greatest app ever to use now. They imported my products to ebay for me when they kept error. Don't hesitate to download now.

October 16, 2020

Thank you NOVA, for giving the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

Athletin

Great App, Great value for money. The customer service is topnotch and especially Customers Care Team right away called and helped me in onboarding. Highly Recommended

Greetings Athletin,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Kapitrick Store

Good and awesome customer service from start to finish, the agent was very helpful and knowladgable. 100% satisfied

October 15, 2020

Thank you very much, Kapitrick Store.

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 with all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

We serve more than 15k peddlers worldwide; We are happy to see that our service is the best!

Keep in touch with us!

Thanks & Regards.

Team CedCommerce!

The Faith Gift Shop

Great customer service and support from the chat team. we had ebay on another chat resolving issues on my account that wouldn't allow me to list more products while he was working to resolve the uploading on his side. We got it resolved and immediately jumped into loading SKUs. All this while most people are sleeping

Much obliged to you Faith Gift Shop,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

The eBay integration app is also best for beginners. We have given "free credits" so that the sellers can be more familiar with the process of integration.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Remain Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

belvon.ca

This app is just perfect! .. the transfer is done automatically and customer service is there to help. I love and I highly recommend

Greetings belvon.ca,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

Thanks,

Spirit Art USA

That is best app, saved so much energy to upload. strongly recommend. Right now, I can focus on my products not the transaction. Thank you. Love you guys.

Hello Spirit Art USA,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce.

JANIMARE

Super happy with the app, works perfectly well and if there is something the support is just fantastic, fast, helpful and solve every issue! Thank you!

October 8, 2020

Hye JANIMARE,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the Shopify platform. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay. Therefore, we assure you of our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever preferred by sellers.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE

PERFECT SERVICE! Very quick and easy support via WhatsApp, solving problems in minutes. I love it that i dont have to write tickets over tickets to get a solution.

October 7, 2020

Thank you MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE, for such a great review.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user friendly.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Lifespace Int

I am using this app to sync my shop to my eBay account and while I am still learning how to use it properly the support has been quick and very helpful.

October 6, 2020

Hello Lifespace Int,

Thank you for sharing your words with us. The CedCommerce team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great reassurance to keep doing what we are doing.

The App is straightforward to use. The help sections are available to become familiar with the different technical terms & can use it properly in product listings.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job excellent.

Please stay connected with us in this way; we are always here to help you infinitely. We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks, & Regards.