eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Fresh4Office

I talked to Sjaran (Business analyst) He helped me with all the steps and made sure I knew how to work with the site. This is very helpfull, i recomend this service!

Wigwam trading

I was skeptical of this app working at first so I downloaded it. I was having major problems so I contacted the online help. The online lady was amazing and extremely helpful and within a few minutes my stock was being uploaded to Ebay. I cant rave enough about this app now and for the online assistance. Best app by far

FaceMasksByAMFit

The customer support is incredible and virtually 24/7. The app works smoothly with no errors. Too much good to write about.

Ademmall

I have only signed up for this app but so far I am getting tremendous assistance from the customer service - it's awesome. I would recommend this app to anyone who is interested in eCommerce anyday.

Best-Bargain.co.uk

This app is great for importing your products to eBay. Vishal is very helpful and he spent a lot of time adding my products when I was unsure of what to do

Keonnah's

Customer service is EVERYTHING! she went above and beyond! Took a while for me to understand but now I do. very patient with me 5 stars!! thank you!!! The app integration with my store works GREAT!

masknation

This might be the best app in offering ebay integration with shopify! I never tried other apps because they did an amazing job in helping me out since the beginning, and their customer service is fantastic, they helped in solve all issues I had and my products were easily listed in ebay. Check them out! Thank you!

Seyhan Store

A very useful app, very helpful from the support, all questions will be answered quickly I would always recommend this app.

ShopWithCharity

This 5 STAR App overwhelmed me to begin with; but their customer support agents are incredible. He patiently walked me through the set-up process and made sure all was correct. 5 STAR customer service -- very patient and very detailed on how to resolve the errors I received when setting up the app with my eBay store. Best Customer Service I have received in years -- Thank you!

Shraga-Great Things

This great app helped me. Their customer service is great. They are always available !! very recommended app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22